• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!!!!. Please login or sign up.
June 12, 2021, 06:14:33 AM

News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Fires in the west

Started by Woolly Bugger, August 24, 2020, 10:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

September 16, 2020, 06:40:09 AM #15 Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 18:04:52 PM by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0
Send them racks rakes.

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Woolly Bugger

October 22, 2020, 17:15:47 PM #16 Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 17:17:24 PM by Woolly Bugger
East Troublesome Fire updates:

Estes Park, Lyons, Grand Lake Colorado Mandatory Evacuation.

https://www.9news.com/article/news/local/wildfire/east-troublesome-fire-update/73-ace6f0d6-9a7e-48bf-b17a-936e43bba2b0
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dougfish

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? " -Oddball, 1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Woolly Bugger

You cannot see attachments on this board.
current extent of the East Troublesome fire..

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Woolly Bugger

Losses in East Troublesome Fire enormous, still mounting

>>>One of the most destructive fires in Colorado history has subsided, but the rebuilding efforts for Grand County are just beginning.

Formal damage assessments for structures in the county have been completed after the East Troublesome Fire scorched through nearly 200,000 acres in northern Grand County. According to those reports, 555 structures were destroyed, nine buildings suffered major damage and 34 sustained minor damage.

Among the buildings destroyed, 366 were residential and 189 were outbuildings. More than 200 were people's primary residences.

https://www.skyhinews.com/news/fire-damage-enormous/

me -There's a season?

#CommissionsEarned