• Welcome to Blue Ridge Fly Fishermans Forum. Please login or sign up.
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 2328
Latest: Bandit
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 148918
Total Topics: 14400
Most Online Today: 338
Most Online Ever: 8245
(January 14, 2020, 00:59:16 AM)
Users Online
Members: 21
Guests: 293
Total: 314

unlimited it's the water, stupid

Started by Woolly Bugger, March 04, 2019, 11:37:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Battle Over Pebble Mine About to Hit a Turning Point

The world's most controversial mine is up for a significant permit. Here's why critics say they shouldn't get it and what you can do about it

https://www.fieldandstream.com/story/fishing/battle-over-pebble-mine-hitting-a-major-turning-point/
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

WORLD OCEAN DAY: ALTERNATIVE SEAFOOD OFFERS TWIN SOLUTION TO ADDRESS FOOD SECURITY, PLANET'S HEALTH

>>>Northern Harvest Sea Farms is a Canadian division of the Norwegian salmon fishing giant Mowi. In October 2019, Northern Harvest made a shocking announcement. A month earlier, they had lost 2.6 million Atlantic salmon – about 5000 metric tonnes – from their aquaculture operations on the coast of Canada. The fish had died due to a few weeks of excessively warm waters in early September. After a month of cleaning up dead fish in Fortune Bay, contracting a large number of divers and vessels to assist, the Managing Director of the company said they had finished 87 percent of the task – "The salmon mortalities comprise approximately half of all Northern Harvest fish in the water." Half of the entire company's inventory – gone.

https://www.firstpost.com/tech/science/world-ocean-day-alternative-seafood-offers-twin-solution-to-address-food-security-planets-health-8460921.html

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Woolly Bugger

>>> The historic dam at the Ward's Mill along Watauga River near Sugar Grove is being removed this year.

"That is the plan," said Virginia Ward, adding that the future removal will be bittersweet.

"You know it will be okay to let it go. It will open the river and I believe that will be good ... but it's a bit sad, too. We have multiple emotions. Let's put it that way."

https://onthewatauga.com/news/ward-dam-on-watauga-river-in-sugar-grove-to-be-removed/

me -There's a season?

+-Recent Topics

Personal Best by Dougfish
Today at 06:07:19 AM

Just Do It by Dougfish
Today at 06:03:38 AM

Unlimited Spey (I can't cast) page by troutrus
July 06, 2020, 20:11:49 PM

Smith-Continued by Woolly Bugger
July 06, 2020, 11:17:58 AM

Got my a partner for the pond today by Stone-Man
July 06, 2020, 10:58:05 AM

Olympus quits camera business after 84 years by Woolly Bugger