• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!!!!. Please login or sign up.
February 26, 2021, 14:24:22 PM

News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Unlimited Everything Everglades....

Started by Woolly Bugger, November 18, 2020, 09:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

'Manhattan-sized' Everglades project could restore South Florida water quality

'Manhattan-sized' Everglades project could restore South Florida water quality - https://nbc-2.com/news/2021/02/22/manhattan-sized-everglades-project-could-restore-south-florida-water-quality/
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

February 25, 2021, 09:36:28 AM #16 Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 09:39:39 AM by Woolly Bugger
Boardwalk Damaged By 2017 Hurricane To Be Replaced At Everglades National Park

>>>More than two years after a hurricane twisted a boardwalk like a pretzel at Everglades National Park, construction of a new walkway is beginning.

Hurricane Irma in September 2017 ravaged more than a few units of the National Park System as it roared through the Virgin Islands, into Florida, and up the East Coast. At Everglades, the storm uprooted and curled the half-mile boardwalk at West Lake. Now funding through Public Law 115-123, which was passed specifically for national park units significantly impacted by hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria, is being spent to build a new boardwalk. The project cost $3,453,124 for design, demolition, and construction

https://www.nationalparkstraveler.org/2021/02/boardwalk-damaged-2017-hurricane-be-replaced-everglades-national-park
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

#CommissionsEarned