• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!!!!. Please login or sign up.
March 01, 2021, 18:22:54 PM

News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.


Smith-Continued

Started by 5xTippett, June 17, 2012, 16:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

NCsporksman

Woolly got a yeti? Where u at guy let's smiff

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk


driver

Almost called you last weekend. But i decided i needed some "me" time.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: NCsporksman on August 05, 2016, 11:07:46 AM
Woolly got a yeti? Where u at guy let's smiff

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Could smifff soon holler


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: NCsporksman on August 05, 2016, 11:07:46 AM
Woolly got a yeti? Where u at guy let's smiff

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Could smifff soon holler


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

creakycane

They just jumped it up to 600 CFS. 

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: creakycane on August 10, 2016, 15:39:35 PM
They just jumped it up to 600 CFS. 

Fuckers, all thay rain, I guess its really a good thing, Brian just creamed his jeans!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dougfish

Lake is 1.7' above the guide curve. I expected this last week.
River Fest is Saturday. Even if they drop it back to 300ish before then, there will be a 4+ hour pulse Saturday early am.
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? " -Oddball, 1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

swervinmervin

That blows. I had the day off and permission from my wife to make the drive down tomorrow. Have a new baby, so opportunities are super limited. Will have to make alternate plans I suppose.

revfox

Anybody want to kayaking?

revfox

Quote from: swervinmervin on August 10, 2016, 19:44:10 PM
That blows. I had the day off and permission from my wife to make the drive down tomorrow. Have a new baby, so opportunities are super limited. Will have to make alternate plans I suppose.

Congrats on the new baby. We got a 7 week old and ya...pretty much never gonna go fishing again. I did get out last week thankfully though. Missed a two big browns but only came up with punes.

My brother-in-law's dog had a good time though

Al

Quote from: Dougfish on August 10, 2016, 17:10:55 PM
Lake is 1.7' above the guide curve. I expected this last week.
River Fest is Saturday. Even if they drop it back to 300ish before then, there will be a 4+ hour pulse Saturday early am.

Bad for the fishing but good for the fish. With no regular generation pulses the water was getting close to dangerous  temperatures. This increased flow will help cool things down a bit.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: swervinmervin on August 10, 2016, 19:44:10 PM
That blows. I had the day off and permission from my wife to make the drive down tomorrow. Have a new baby, so opportunities are super limited. Will have to make alternate plans I suppose.

I was getting ready to go, but I kinda was keeping an eye on the gauge cause of all the rain!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Onslow

You all need to expand your stream portfolios. 

Crossed the Smith many times this year, and not once did i stop. 

Buffalo Mt VA is where its at.  Ample ripe forbidden fruit behind the fences waiting for those daring enough to partake.

Dee-Vo

Quote from: Onslow on August 11, 2016, 05:38:36 AM
You all need to expand your stream portfolios. 

Crossed the Smith many times this year, and not once did i stop. 

Buffalo Mt VA is where its at.  Ample ripe forbidden fruit behind the fences waiting for those daring enough to partake.

I'm interested. You game?

NCsporksman

I'll be out saturday. Looks like my smiff box will stay home

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk



#CommissionsEarned