2 (100%)
Mechanical Failure
0 (0%)
other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Woolly Bugger

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Flight tracker data showed the Boeing 737-800 jet dropped thousands of metres in under three minutes.

According to FlightRadar24, the plane was cruising at 29,100ft (about 9,000m), but two minutes and 15 seconds later it was recorded at 9,075ft. The last sourced information on the flight showed it ended at 14:22 local time, at an altitude of 3,225ft.

Aviation experts say the Boeing 737-800 model has a strong safety record, with thousands in service around the world. The aircraft that crashed was less than seven years old.

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

Black box recovered

Investigators are expected to look at several possible causes - including deliberate action, pilot error, or technical issues such as a structural failure or mid-air collision.

China plane crash: Search teams find flight's black box https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-60792827
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Trout Maharishi

I know some Boeing 737's have had problems with cracks at the wingmoounts for the engine a built in safety system called MCAS (Maneuvering Characteristics Augmentation System) that caused couple planes to nose dive into the ground.  Pilots have also had some issues with loss of rudder control. From the looks of the photos and video it looks like the plane may have flown straight into the ground.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?