News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

PFF 15

Started by Woolly Bugger, May 21, 2007, 09:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: peggycrowe on July 17, 2007, 11:52:27 AM
My Daddy and I almost went to the Kamchatka Peninsula in Russia but had to cancel at the last minute because they couldn't guarantee that he could be air-lifted out in a medical emergency.. he is 83 and had open heart surgery 18 months ago.... So, looks like we will be back in MT when the fall PFF is going on... not in cards this year sounds like...

Keep me in the loop... thanks!

Peggy

That does it... you can host the next PFF or PF-X in Montana.. we'll come and see you!!!!  0--0
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Creek Scum

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on July 15, 2007, 14:20:07 PM
It's never too early to start trainning your kids for the next PFF I mean SEFF function. 0--0 0--0

What brought that about TM? How many PFFs have you attended? Everyone else that has posted to this thread did so based on first hand information.

David
you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death - Waters, Gilmore, Wright and Mason

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Creek Scum on July 18, 2007, 23:36:20 PM
Quote from: Trout Maharishi on July 15, 2007, 14:20:07 PM
It's never too early to start trainning your kids for the next PFF I mean SEFF function. 0--0 0--0

What brought that about TM? How many PFFs have you attended? Everyone else that has posted to this thread did so based on first hand information.

David

ugh,.... might be a joke.... they're allowed here....
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Creek Scum

Yea Keith, it probably was a joke. I'm getting touchy in my old age.

David
you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death - Waters, Gilmore, Wright and Mason

Creek Scum

Yea, you better watch your step. The last guy that pissed me off, I went to his house and removed all the do not remove labels from his furniture and then called the Feds on him.

lepomis_mcro

watch out... online dispute can end badly....  look at this guy

http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/2007/07/26/2815080.htm
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.