News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

for all you gear chunkers

Started by benben, October 11, 2011, 07:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benben reincarnated

Transylwader

Your local fishing tackle shop? Nice sewing machines, the look pre-Apartheid :laugh:

snagaluffaguss

Thanks for the link.

This is the kind of shit that the old guys who smell like mold and mothballs are always looking for when they come in the shop.  Ill be sure to send them there.

The chainsaw and singers were a nice fishing touch.  I think I saw and Orvis dog ben in there too.

The Dude

I actually own an Orvis dog bed.  No shit, really.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Holmes

Damn, thats alot of junk. Those old school minner buckets ain't half bad though. I wish they had some of those vintage power bait jars from back in the day. -0-

The Dude

I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: The Dude on October 30, 2011, 21:31:17 PM
Quote from: The Dude on October 26, 2011, 09:11:59 AM

Poof.

When Scott comes out with a dog bed Ill get him something proper.  ;)

benben reincarnated

Quote from: The Dude on October 30, 2011, 21:31:17 PM

Poof.

Nice, your dog eats high on the hog.  I tried to talk my girlfriend into getting our dog one but she wouldn't give in.

bandit350

Those are nice.  F the el cheapo beds I've been buying.  My GSP dug through the last "indoor / outdoor" bed from target in 30 minutes.  We went w/ LL Bean simply due to the warranty.  Hasn't dug through the denim yet so I guess we're on to something.