News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Have I been banned?

Started by Al, December 14, 2008, 12:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

Have I been banned, or is the other site down or gone out of business?  (2nd day in a row I can't get on)

billres

Must be down Al , I can't get there either

Discomidge

Quote from: Al on December 14, 2008, 12:02:55 PM
Have I been banned, or is the other site down or gone out of business?  (2nd day in a row I can't get on)

What the Drakes down again...thought they got that straightened out a couple weeks ago ;D
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

phg

Mstash

outdoorguy3

SEFFF is down.......who'd a thunk! ::)

I find it humorous that all the other sites I visit rarely have these kinds of problems, yet seems to be an issue every other month with this site.  Then it takes longer to resolve ta boot.  Think someone would have a clue and stop  o-o.

Just sayin'

Ralph   0--0

Life's about havin' FUN!!!

benflyfishn

Quote from: outdoorguy3 on December 16, 2008, 12:13:50 PM
SEFFF is down.......who'd a thunk! ::)

I find it humorous that all the other sites I visit rarely have these kinds of problems, yet seems to be an issue every other month with this site.  Then it takes longer to resolve ta boot.  Think someone would have a clue and stop  o-o.

Just sayin'

Ralph   0--0

Yeah, what Ralph said.  0--0
What happens on the stream, stays there..........

flytire

wonder what the excuse will be this time  ???

ohiooutdoorsman

After many times of putting my best foot forward on that site only to have it stepped on, I asked to be banned several months ago and have all my info removed. Of course, FFNC obliged. I have been much happier since. What a waste of cyberspace.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: ohiooutdoorsman on December 20, 2008, 20:51:06 PM
After many times of putting my best foot forward on that site only to have it stepped on, I asked to be banned several months ago and have all my info removed. Of course, FFNC obliged. I have been much happier since. What a waste of cyberspace.

welcome to the BRFFF OODM
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

5xTippett

ohiooutdoorsman

Thanks for the welcome guys. I recognize many of you. Sorry to make my first post of my reregistration a rant. Have a good one.

Fire-Fly

Quote from: ohiooutdoorsman on December 20, 2008, 20:51:06 PM
Not that we wont step on your foot from time to time but your welcome here to step back. Welcome

troutrus

Welcome Ohio.
You should be honored by that welcome from Al (Absales). Pretty much the warmest welcome I've ever seen him offer to anyone.