News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Bluelining License Plate

Started by Big J, June 13, 2011, 10:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big J

I had a graphic designer make up this design for the license plate and make me a dozen of them.  They are 6"x12" Aluminum license plate with high res. photo of a brook trout skin and is topped with a durable clear laminate. Die cut powder coated aluminum license plate features slotted holes in the proper locations for mounting.  Should be getting them in about a week or two and was just wondering if anyone here is interested.  They are one of a kind and were quite expensive to get it designed but am planning on selling them at a reasonable price.  Let me know if your interested and here is the graphic picture of what it'll look like and I will put the pictures of the actual license plate up when I get them.  Thanks, Jacob.

Update: Got the 13 license plates today and here are the pictures.  Will be keeping one and selling the other 12.  Will sell and ship each license plate for $20.  They are one of a kind and you can't find brook trout license plates anywhere (Trust me, I tried).  Pictures are taken on a crappy outdoor camera so the picture doesn't do them justice.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Big J