Started by Big J, March 04, 2015, 15:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big J

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Go guy from Shark Tank!

Michael Toris

Big J

Big J

Okay, who admits to watching this show, I bet a high percentage on the boards watch this show with their wife.  My wife's taste in tv shows is lacking, but it's not Dancing with the Stars low, now does she make me watch the garbage she watches. 

benben reincarnated

I can honestly say I've never watched it, nor does my significant other.

Big J

Quote from: benben on March 05, 2015, 09:02:24 AM
I can honestly say I've never watched it, nor does my significant other.

'c; Good for you Ben.  Cause watching Dancing with the Stars would be on the same level as watching and liking Pitch Perfect. 

Aka

Never watched it and my wife thinks its ridiculous. She does like Alaska Bush People though, which is a horrible show.
I have no idea what Pitch Perfect is.

rbphoto

The only show I watch, and this is with the wife, is Grey's Anatomy. 

And I barely have time for that, but it is a good stress reliever for two people who want to be in the think of things in medicine and find ourselves on the fringes or on the outside.

"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: AKAaron on March 05, 2015, 09:20:30 AM

I like Pitch Perfect, and have watched it multiple times.  Mudwall does have a soft, gushy side. 

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Big J

Never watched it and my wife thinks its ridiculous. She does like Alaska Bush People though, which is a horrible show.

http://www.brfff.com/forum/index.php/topic,13023.msg119989.html#msg119989

And only shows I keep up with is Justified and Longmire.  Longmire got the boot from A&E, luckily Netflix picked up the next season. 

benben reincarnated

I think those Alaska Bush People are legitimately retarded, but the girlfriend enjoys it too for the ridiculous factor.  Maybe we need to have a viewing party sometime.

I do like Alaska: The Last Frontier though. 

Oh and tell me again where you grew up?

Aka

Grannyknot

we don't watch any of the dancing, singing, or talent crap.
we do watch "girls" on HBO, which is right on the border of things i'll watch.

Grey's Anatomy is a show she used to like, until I convinced her every episode was just a condensed version of all the worst things that can happen to you in your entire life crammed into an hour.
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

Dougfish

We don't watch anything on a traditional network chennel other than the news. (And I'm questioning that)
All of these talent shows deserve to be together on a doomed cruise ship with botulism in the kitchen and a drunk Italian at the helm.
Now that would be a good show.