Mud and Doug Go Camping

Started by Dougfish, April 13, 2015, 17:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougfish

Taking applications for a third member of the new version of the Donner Party.
Light backpacking/camping/fishing trip. Us old dudes ain't carrying shit real far.
May 19-21. Yes, mid-week.
Undisclosed, fishy, planty, buggy location. There may or may not be banjo music.
Great opportunity to see Mud die while hauling canvas, wool and burlap into and/or out of the wilderness.
No blow jobs or other bribes allowed.
Prefer a younger man who is able to drag a body, or two, out. 

PM if seriously interested.
This will happen. No bullshit.

Michael Toris

Do cumsocks count as bribery?

Dildo guns allowed?

What are the odds of Mud dieing?

Dougfish

Quote from: wildmttrout on April 13, 2015, 18:03:51 PM
Do cumsocks count as bribery?

Dildo guns allowed?

What are the odds of Mud dieing?

Are you applying? Classes are over, you would be a perfect fit.
I'm now holding your fly box as hostage.

Big J

benben reincarnated

Dammit Doug, that timing is horrible for me, otherwise I'd be on it. 

flatlander

I might come if Mud promises not to kick my ass.

Michael Toris

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: wildmttrout on April 14, 2015, 08:53:03 AM
Quote from: Flatlander on April 14, 2015, 05:30:45 AM
Lol

A privileged royal Scot versus a mongrel hayseed – that just ain't much of a match.  I forfeit, tap out before the start, and turn tail and run, whatever; there is no honor.  Flats you win.  Kicking a dog just ain't in me.  So I promise to be good.

Anyone is welcome, as long as you can carry in a sack of potatoes, 2 lbs of bacon, lb of beans, bag of onions, 2 bottles of whiskey, and a can of baby wipes.  The trip out likely will be lighter.

I am the one insisting on a third – no ties, democracy rules on all important issues.   
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

flatlander

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on April 14, 2015, 09:38:30 AM
Quote from: wildmttrout on April 14, 2015, 08:53:03 AM
Quote from: Flatlander on April 14, 2015, 05:30:45 AM
Lol

A privileged royal Scot versus a mongrel hayseed – that just ain't much of a match.  I forfeit, tap out before the start, and turn tail and run, whatever; there is no honor.  Flats you win.  Kicking a dog just ain't in me.  So I promise to be good.

Anyone is welcome, as long as you can carry in a sack of potatoes, 2 lbs of bacon, lb of beans, bag of onions, 2 bottles of whiskey, and a can of baby wipes.  The trip out likely will be lighter.

I am the one insisting on a third – no ties, democracy rules on all important issues.

As a "privileged royal Scot" I would just like to point out that you are spelling whisky incorrectly.   :P

Big J

I'm really confused by this Flats.  As I do not drink, I never really caught this inconsistency. It's a real battle out there on the spelling.

http://www.thekitchn.com/whiskey-vs-whisky-whats-the-di-100476

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

The privileged royal Scot could mean that, under the unwritten rule, I am using the word 'whiskey' incorrectly.  Or the more plausible explanation is he was confused and oblivious of the multiple spellings, because his daddy bribed his middle school spelling teacher, Billy Madison papa style.

And btw, worms, crickets, and other baits are allowed on this camping trip. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

flatlander

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on April 14, 2015, 16:24:16 PM
The privileged royal Scot could mean that, under the unwritten rule, I am using the word 'whiskey' incorrectly.  Or the more plausible explanation is he was confused and oblivious of the multiple spellings, because his daddy bribed his middle school spelling teacher, Billy Madison papa style.

And btw, worms, crickets, and other baits are allowed on this camping trip.

You better watch out or I'm going to paint my face blue and go all medieval on your ass on that camping trip!  Garg 'nuair dhùisgear!

Dougfish

I've got more than a wee bit of Scot in me lineage, also. Aye.
And there will be zero bait chucking on my watch.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Michael Toris