I"m headed back to Wilson Creek on Sunday, anybody want to go?

Started by Woolly Bugger, October 28, 2006, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Leaving W/S @ 6, either fish Middle Wilson, Harper or Lost Cove....

Shout
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Oldman

I am headed up that way too and would like to know which one your going to so I wont be fishing behind you.

Oldman

Change of plans. My fishing bud cant go. I will be going alone. Yes I would not mind going with ya. I am 15 min from I 40 and I 77. Rex. Phone 704 528 3436 if interested.

troutjedi

Bring your rappelling gear  ;D

I'd do it again, but I gotta be back in town around 1:00  o-o  Prolly going to get up real early and head over to Ashe County

Oldman

Too bad ya had car trouble Bugger. I done good, I done real good. Had the whole creek to myself. Shoulda been there.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Oldman on October 29, 2006, 17:17:30 PM
Too bad ya had car trouble Bugger. I done good, I done real good. Had the whole creek to myself. Shoulda been there.

Battery had been giving me some trouble and it wouldn't crank this a.m. got a new batter now so that won't happen again.!

Glad you had a good one! That's a great place up there..
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutjedi

How was the wind?  I bagged my Ashe County trip because the winds were blowing at 40 mph at 6:00 am.

Oldman

Wind was not an issue for the most part. I could hear it up higher but on the creek it was mostly thermal currents. Got back up on the ridgeline in the afternoon where my car was a no wind at all.

sillybastardcaddis