News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Big Redfish School

Started by flatlander, July 28, 2010, 12:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flatlander

Saw these on Horsley's board last week.  Thought I'd post them in case you haven't seen them yet.  Big redfish, 30-60 lbs., being schooled up on top by sharks.  Taken from a chopper a couple miles off Kill Devil Hills in recent weeks.  I didn't know they schooled up this early.  Pretty cool to see.

tbird4

Beetle

Hot Spotting Motherf*&^er!!!! 

0:0

flatlander

Quote from: Beetle on July 28, 2010, 12:23:43 PM
Hot Spotting Motherf*&^er!!!! 

0:0

I'll tell you exactly where they are and you can put on  some orange swim trunks and go out there and swim with them (and those sharks).

Get Bent

Konichiwa Bitches!

Woolly Bugger

that's pretty far out  -0- damn I love these bananas  -0- -0- -0-

d:b
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

5xTippett

Wooly, I'm with you on the bananas!  They may be the best move you've made!   Beetle, I don't want to upset you or anything, but I think Malcolm is trying to get you eaten.  Did you catch more fish then him last weekend?

Beetle

Quote from: 5xTippett on July 28, 2010, 22:26:34 PM
Beetle, I don't want to upset you or anything, but I think Malcolm is trying to get you eaten.  Did you catch more fish then him last weekend?

Nah- he's just mad because, while he was taking a shit, I fished the high water and caught some nice fish.  He even scooted across the river and took pictures of one but won't send them to me.  He's always making up some excuse like "my baby deleted all the pictures on my camera".   ::)

So sorry- no photos but we had a good time. 

-0-