News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Vermont???

Started by Forrest6775, September 30, 2010, 19:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forrest6775

Any one been? Thinking of going up for a few days in a week or two. Tips? Suggestions? Jokes?

Trout Maharishi

"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

bullship

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

Get Bent

Konichiwa Bitches!

tomato can

gawd almighty I lived there for years.  the trout fishin' was so poor I quit fishin'  taxes are through the roof ain't nobody from there just a bunch of yuppies moved up there to live there rural wet dreams, shop at the food coop, get on their liberal soap box and drive their little volve/saab wearin' fleece and beret.  gawd it was aweful a close friend of mine is the game warden down by the battenkill he don't trout fish neither.  If you do go to the battenkill be sure to get a liscense he will give you a ticket.  all the streams I walked looked dead as a door nail no minnows, no trout, no chubs no bugs it was weird. that includes the mighty white, oompanpanisuic and others NH wasn't much better.  I did catch my personal best brown trout on the CT river right below the cumberford dam 8 lbs on a Rapala.  The only thing and THE only thing I liked up there was the bird hunting.  It can be real good and get this for all you property right freaks NOTHING IS POSTED  well almost nothing.  Up in NH/VT you get a tax break if you DON't post your land.  You can hunt, fish, hike, ride 4 wheelers, snow machines etc just about anywhere.  I am sure there are few streams worth fishin' but I quit botherin'. The flyshop in Hanover, NH was the most pretentious piece of crap I have ever been in.  Ever.  On the other hand my friends who grew up there are some of my best friends, so there is that and the bird hunting. 

oldgreenmtman

to much rain streams flooded fish lakes for browns where they have em.  check out vermont rivers and streams guides out of vergennes they post excellant reports for local streams and lakes they had a great season on bowfins in lake champlain...gd luck

piscator

Try Seyon Pond in Groton, VT. It's in the Groton State Forest east of Barre. Fly fishing only, native brookies that are gorgeous in their fall spawning finery. You can rent a room in the ranger's cabin.

diaz dassie

That cunter state delayed my permanent residency visa and I will piss all over their battery... p;-
Carol and Nina are faithful bitches, I suggest u get with the program ^-^