"That's probably why everything quit bitin' over there"

Started by OldDominionAngler, December 01, 2011, 15:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jfey

That video is full of great quotes

"Is it illegal to shoot them?"
Yup, going fishing

Stuart R.

Good God, I think it would be time to make tracks! That is a big minnow.
Stu
CPR Catch, Photo, Release.

franzenangler

What color backing would make it possible to bring that thing to hand?
"Whatch'all boys doing around here?"

"I AM THE TRANSYL WADER!"

"I don't give a shit who you are boy, I asked whatcha doin'"

"That's it boy, you're in a heap of trouble."

FoulHook

Quote from: Transylwader on June 03, 2011, 21:56:17 PM
The Davidson. It's full of wild fish.

tomato can

Transylwader

That boy aint shit. Come to my home town, why is it that everything in America is all about laziness or fucking gluttony? Even the sharks are dead beats b';

Get some exercise fer fuck sakes...

Big J

Oh come on tranny, we know how to work out and we are sexy and we know it!

tomato can

We used to fly our helos right over the beach we surfed and swam at K-Bay, HI and would always see big tigers (well what we called tiger sharks) right outside the surf line.  I never saw a shark while surfing until my last day in Hawaii.  I packed it in after that.  We also used to get the willies that something was under us sometimes.  And then a big sea turtle would surface and we would all nervously laugh.  Been a long time ago.  On the other hand, my wife caught a big  bull shark in FL.  I would love to post that picture. 

Big J

tomato can

Used to surf a ton. Got a couple of boards in the shed. Thrusters & mini nose riders.  Also used to wrestle at 167 in college!   Now I am a big fat tub of goo.

Big J

When I go help coach that middle school you asked me to on Thursday it'll be my first time out on a wrestling mat since I quit wrestling in college.  Got to admit, it's been too long, but with all my muscle head friends who think they can beat an "ex" collegiate wrestler and high school all american wrestler, I get my fair share of wrestling in  8)