News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

office water cooler talk

Started by Rhody, November 23, 2010, 10:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhody

After several subpar days of floating on the Watauga over the last few weeks, headed back over the hill to the river of mother's milk-
[attach=1]
snuck into one of my favorite holes to find a few rising, bitchy fish
[attach=2]
midge attacks
[attach=3]
brownies are starting to get really nice color, trying to improve my fish photog skills a little, but with big fingers and what generally feels like standing on ice, i do what i can do
[attach=4]
having an end of the day beer, when i thought i was about to be hauled in, but turned out not to be the law, just some fellers that needed some help with a bottle-woolly,tp, and glassfisher
[attach=5]
good to meet you fellers, enjoyed seeing ya'll, thanks for the nip woolly,
[attach=6]

My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

glassfisher

Good to meet you Rhody, sounds like you had some good topwater fishin.  I didn't have much luck on top, seems like I always re-rigged right as they were shutting down or as a spell of strong wind picked up.  Guess I should just stick with it a little longer next time.
Beer, the cause of and solution to all life's problems.

Rhody

i probably have cement feet more than most folks, i'm too lazy to move much and i will keep re-rigging til i sometimes get one. that was the problem on sunday, after i thought i had it figured out and caught one, the fish would refuse the fly afterwards, even a fresh fly of the same pattern, go figger

My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.

Get Bent

Konichiwa Bitches!

blue ridge angler

Trout Maharishi

Ya'll suck, I wish I could have gone. bd;0
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

diaz dassie

Discomidge

I didn't k now Rhody drank beer...good job fellars 'c;

Kim 8)