another annoying "convenience" fee

Started by Woolly Bugger, March 10, 2012, 11:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

[attach=1]

what the hell, $3.00 if I print it myself???

[/rant]

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Stuart R.

Ya you would think you would get a discount wouldn't you! Stu
CPR Catch, Photo, Release.

croaker

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on March 10, 2012, 11:10:06 AM
[attach=1]

what the hell, $3.00 if I print it myself???

Sounds better than $4.25 ifn they print it for you...

"Convenience" fee ?

Say what?

You okay it and we'll only slide it up yer ass for $3 bucks and if you lets us we'll add another $1.25  b';

-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

Stuart R.

What, is this Tenn. Lic.? If you get in a store it is $81 right? I tried the online thing that is crazy.
Stu

Mstash

Don't they mail it to you when you get it on line?
If so just wait and if checked on the stream they should be able to look it up on there hand held devive or in the truck showing that you have bought it.

Woolly Bugger

you have to choose the $3.00 print your own or $4.25 they'll mail it to you option. so by printing it myself I saved a whopping $1.25.

I just don't see why they should charge you for either!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Mstash

That just sucks
I have heard some people say thay weren't going to get the TN out of State lincense this year due to gas but this will stop a few more I'm sure.

Still the best game around.

Stuart R.

I am thinking about not getting my Tenn. Lic. this year. Just kinda burned out on the tailwaters I guess. I will probably buy them after all but right now wanting to spend the summer focusing on some bass fishing. $83 would fund alot of smallie hunting so I my just sit it out this year.
Stu

Rhody

glad to hear that i am not the dumbass that i thought when i saw that woolly, even made the wife look at it to make sure i hadn't pressed the wrong button b';
My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.