News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Time to renew your fishing licenses?

Started by Woolly Bugger, December 06, 2009, 10:28:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many different annual licenses do you purchase?

7 (19.4%)
13 (36.1%)
12 (33.3%)
1 (2.8%)
5 or more
3 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Al

NC & VA for me. (Both fish & hunt. The hunting ones cost considerably more so I am license poor)

I also buy a temp license or two every year when I get the urge to travel.

jwgnc

NC & TN

MI - my old home state)
MT - the job situation may eliminate this one in 2010
Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

Trout Chaser

I bought the lifetime NC before I moved to VA.  Now I just buy the annual VA license.

TC

cmiller51h

"Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way" GEN George S. Patton, 3rd Armor Commander

5xTippett

S.C. -Hunting and fishing.  Tenn. and Va.  just fishing.

croaker

Bought lifetime GA years ago, covers everything except Federal Duck Stamp.

Most years get NC fishing licenses.  Good years also get TN...
-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

rjs123

I have Virginia, Ohio and Missouri right now.  No tellin' what will happen next year.

If I can swing it I will be making a cross county trip to Yosemite and back next year by way of Montana on the return trip, where I will stay with a friend of mine.  There should be a lot of trout fishing between here and the west coast :) Im sure I wont need a yearly license for all the states in between, but I could be in California and Montana for a while. I may be on the road from a month to 2 months starting in late April.

So as far as a yearly goes,  besides Virgina, Ohio and Missouri I guess Ill have to add Tennessee next year.

red-haired-boy

For me its KY and TN this year. Budget wise its either TN or VA. Since VA doesn't hasn't stocked much in the few streams near me I go to the SoHo instead.

ASUfisherman

Lifetime NC Sportsman
SC Annual Fishing
... and after seeing all the SoHo/Watauga Tailwater reports since i've been on the forum, i'll be purchasing the TN license in Feb.
Guitars, Whiskey, Guns, and Knives

phg

Lifetime NC
Annual VA
This year I also got MT. If you are going to be in MT for a week, the annual is cheaper.
I also got short term TN, Idaho and Yellowstone.

Get Bent

Who needs a license when you can out run the LAW  >:D

My usual purchases...
TN, NC, WV, GA, FL, NY, MO, Argentina and Chile depending on the year(yes they require a license). If this keeps up, I will have to hock the house!
Konichiwa Bitches!

LivinOnTheFly

VA TN and NC for me  o-o out of state annuals suck in TN!
Not at the table Carlos!

mattnmtns

Any given year it is at least 3. Lets see.

NC resident annual
SC saltwater annual
TN sometimes an annual, didn't get one last year though so I guess I'll wait till Feb. to roll around.
Yellowstone National Park annual
I'll be getting a WY annual this summer

Ones I'd like to get
AK
MT
ID
NZ
AR (Argentina)
CR (Costa Rica) Been there several times and you don't get one if you fish with a charter. They actually have some trout there in a couple of mountain lakes. Billfish..
GT(Guatemala)
KE (Kenya)
man that wish list could go on and on  >:D o-o

9ft4wt

VA, TN (remember when they jumped to $80 plus and everybody swore to never fish there again) and usually WVA. Temps every Year for NY and sometimes PA or MD.

9ft4wt