Previous topic - Next topic

Are you watching?

Yes, riveting
4 (30.8%)
No, meh
9 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Phil

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on June 23, 2022, 17:58:49 PMMy wife said if they keep interrupting those soap operas like "The Young and the Restless" there's going to be another problem at the capital :laugh:
Yes, my wife is having severe withdrawal symptoms.  You think the mob that attacked the capitol was bad? Wait'll ya see thousands of pissed off old housewives storm that sucker.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Flippant, indifferent females, what can you say?   The CBS Y and R comes on at 12:30.  I don't believe it was preempted today by the 3:00 hearing.  In fact, Amanda got some bad news in today's episode.  Something ain't adding up.

My wife watched the hearing btw.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

trout-r-us

3 pm start put the hearings right in the middle of my afternoon nap. Will need to watch "The View" on Friday for a summary. Those ladies have their finger on the pulse.
"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
― Heraclitus

Onslow

Quote from: trout-r-us on June 24, 2022, 05:43:24 AM3 pm start put the hearings right in the middle of my afternoon nap. Will need to watch "The View" on Friday for a summary. Those ladies have their finger on the pulse.

Joy Behar and Trump are one.  I do not understand your logic.  The View is a purveyor of toxic tribal opinion commentary much like the Tucker Carlson show.  These types and their followers are an existential threat to sound judgement, and the longevity of the Union.

Phil

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on June 23, 2022, 19:30:27 PMFlippant, indifferent females, what can you say?   The CBS Y and R comes on at 12:30.  I don't believe it was preempted today by the 3:00 hearing.  In fact, Amanda got some bad news in today's episode.  Something ain't adding up.

My wife watched the hearing btw.

Lighten up, Muddy. It was a joke. Sheesh.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Phil on June 24, 2022, 06:40:36 AMLighten up, Muddy. It was a joke. Sheesh.

Phil, I knew it was all in jest.  So was my post.  I don't watch soaps.  I looked up the time for Y&R, network, and yesterday's episode.

All good, peace.

Off to monitor and take the pulse of more Republicans on the golf course with my son.  Then tomorrow evening, looking forward to Wild Turkey banquet in Highland County.  Weekend looking good.

Everyone have a good day.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Almost forgot to post this.  Saw it last night.  Funny and also a bit sad.  Check out the 2 biscuits around 1:00, very attractive. 

trout-r-us

Quote from: Onslow on June 24, 2022, 06:28:44 AM
Quote from: trout-r-us on June 24, 2022, 05:43:24 AM3 pm start put the hearings right in the middle of my afternoon nap. Will need to watch "The View" on Friday for a summary. Those ladies have their finger on the pulse.

Joy Behar and Trump are one.  I do not understand your logic.  The View is a purveyor of toxic tribal opinion commentary much like the Tucker Carlson show.  These types and their followers are an existential threat to sound judgement, and the longevity of the Union.

Jeez, some of youse guys are really easy. Lighten up. 😁. Doomsday will be here soon enough.
"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
― Heraclitus

Dougfish

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on June 24, 2022, 07:40:17 AMAlmost forgot to post this.  Saw it last night.  Funny and also a bit sad.  Check out the 2 biscuits around 1:00, very attractive. 

Faceplant material.
But seriously, these dumb as fuck folks vote. Do you?
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

trout-r-us

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on June 24, 2022, 07:40:17 AMAlmost forgot to post this.  Saw it last night.  Funny and also a bit sad.  Check out the 2 biscuits around 1:00, very attractive. 

Wow! 
― Heraclitus

greg

Damn klepper can find some idiots for sure.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Today's hearing was interesting, for sure. 

I find the entire case personally gratifying.  Witnessing human stupidity, falsehoods, sisyphean behavior, in history (hopefully a singular, unique point in history, and even embarrassing history) has its rewards.

trout-r-us

Trumpsky always used his stooges as a buffer as any true mob boss would.

― Heraclitus

trout-r-us

― Heraclitus

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!