News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

who pissed off Cowboy?

Started by Woolly Bugger, October 25, 2010, 13:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Maharishi

I don't blame him, I'd go somewhere else if I wasn't banned on all the good sites. Nothing left but low rent for me ;D Just the way I like it. -0- I didn't have any idea Jesse was thin skinned enough to let any of these wanna be jerkoffs get to him :-\
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

blue ridge angler

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

blue ridge angler

that sucks..he put up some quality content..

Get Bent

>:D that sucks..... He knows he is welcome here!
Konichiwa Bitches!

diaz dassie

I'll have a chat with Jesse when Im sober. He is indeed a grand bloke. The low rent district should be a perfect environ for him. Guess mingling with the wannabees on other forums who tear him apart has hit home. His home is here and I reckon he'll be back...

flip

TM, did he run off with one of your midgets?

Gofisher

Now who's gonna keep the cattle round up?
Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

croaker

-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

phg

Jesse has been dancing to a different tune, these past couple of years.  Growing pains, I guess, but still, I hate that he felt the need to pull out completely.  Reckon he thought we were a bad influence?