News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Corona Virus

Started by Woolly Bugger, February 02, 2020, 13:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you worried, have you changed habits?

I stopped drinking Corona Beer!
I stopped eating Chinese Take Out
What Corona Virus?
One time at band camp I got a virus...

troutrus

Would love to see this scene recreated with a black perpetrator.

Woolly Bugger

If he was black he would have been tazed, handcuffed and perhaps shot...

but what an a-hole...
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

greg

What a dick. People have lost their fucking minds.

Stone-Man

Asshole of the century

Onslow

A bud of mine was dining in a restaurant once, and some no brain was smoking at the adjacent table. 

bud> Would you mind putting out your cigarette?

no brain> What does it matter to you?

bud>  Would it matter to you if farted right in your face?  Spo

no brain> Nervous laugh.  Puts cigarette out.

On a more serious note, 3 Elkin Elementary School staffers including the nurse have tested positive. Others are waiting for results. Plans were in the works for opening in person classes at the HS. 

troutrus

Onslow

I believe Elkin just experienced a super spreader event (funeral). A good many folk are sick, and several friends of my wife are ill, or are in quarantine.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Onslow on September 18, 2020, 16:04:15 PMI believe Elkin just experienced a super spreader event (funeral). A good many folk are sick, and several friends of my wife are ill, or are in quarantine.

Yikes!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Onslow

One concerning observation, one of the people affected is one who is very fastidious with her cleanliness, and always wears a mask.  She did have some contact with the public, but damn...

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

We've only had 6 cases here in Bath, with 1 death which surprised me, because I had not heard of the 1 loss.  Highland, the county north, also has recorded 6 cases.

I am uncertain if our low infection rate will hold – fingers crossed but waiting for the hammer to fall. 

https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus/coronavirus/covid-19-in-virginia-locality/
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Big J

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on September 19, 2020, 10:13:57 AMWe've only had 6 cases here in Bath, with 1 death which surprised me, because I had not heard of the 1 loss.  Highland, the county north, also has recorded 6 cases.

I am uncertain if our low infection rate will hold – fingers crossed but waiting for the hammer to fall. 

https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus/coronavirus/covid-19-in-virginia-locality/

6 cases!!!!! I'd be alarmed. That's got to be 25% of the population in Bath County!

troutrus

One of our local facilities in Eden lost three more in the past week. 11 deaths in a 112 bed facility is serious business. A dear friend of mine is an RN there and I worry about her every day.
You cannot view this attachment.

troutrus

Four percent of world population and twenty percent of world covid deaths, and comrade trumpsky gives himself an A+ for "managing" the virus.
And there's still a bunch of dumb asses that support him. Unbelievable.  :o

Onslow

Quote from: troutrus on September 21, 2020, 17:15:26 PMFour percent of world population and twenty percent of world covid deaths, and comrade trumpsky gives himself an A+ for "managing" the virus.

What is dumb?  Folks not managing their personal heath, and living like dumbasses. That isn't Trumps fault.  Are you going to blame the spike of Covid cases occurring in France and England on Trump?

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Onslow on September 21, 2020, 17:28:30 PM
Quote from: troutrus on September 21, 2020, 17:15:26 PMFour percent of world population and twenty percent of world covid deaths, and comrade trumpsky gives himself an A+ for "managing" the virus.

What is dumb?  Folks not managing their personal heath, and living like dumbasses. That isn't Trumps fault.  Are you going to blame the spike of Covid cases occurring in France and England on Trump?

What do France and England have to do with our administration's response (or lack of) to the pandemic?  The dumbasses are those Trump lickspittles that are steadfastly embedded in the cult and feel he deserves a passing grade.

I'm pretty sure this young lady managed her personal health as best she could and was not "living" like a dumbass.

https://heavy.com/news/2020/09/doctor-adeline-fagan-coronavirus/

Hell yes, I blame Trump and his twisted sect for our present circumstance.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon