Bluelining License Plate

Started by Big J, June 13, 2011, 10:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big J

I had a graphic designer make up this design for the license plate and make me a dozen of them.  They are 6"x12" Aluminum license plate with high res. photo of a brook trout skin and is topped with a durable clear laminate. Die cut powder coated aluminum license plate features slotted holes in the proper locations for mounting.  Should be getting them in about a week or two and was just wondering if anyone here is interested.  They are one of a kind and were quite expensive to get it designed but am planning on selling them at a reasonable price.  Let me know if your interested and here is the graphic picture of what it'll look like and I will put the pictures of the actual license plate up when I get them.  Thanks, Jacob.

Update: Got the 13 license plates today and here are the pictures.  Will be keeping one and selling the other 12.  Will sell and ship each license plate for $20.  They are one of a kind and you can't find brook trout license plates anywhere (Trust me, I tried).  Pictures are taken on a crappy outdoor camera so the picture doesn't do them justice.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Big J