News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

who pissed off woodrowcall?

Started by Woolly Bugger, October 26, 2009, 09:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

flatlander

Come on Woolly...you can't leave us hanging like that.  What you get...a whiny email about a lack of civility on this board? ;D

Woolly Bugger

he just deleted his account.. no explanation.
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

flatlander

Probably gonna take up golf...fishing didn't seem to be working out.

dnakamoto

troutphisher

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on October 26, 2009, 09:58:58 AM

Not to worry woowe.....

How many accounts did "turdboy duce" delete......yet he's still around?
Maybe woodrow will come back as woodrow_Call........
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

phg

Maybe he finally found out about SEFFF and went over there....

Trout Maharishi

I may have done it. I sent him a PM last night telling him I was just messing with him and invited him to go fishing with some of us some time. May have scared the hell out of him, probably thought I was going to take him off and kill him or something. ;D Woodiewow come back I was just messing with you :angel:
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

troutboy_II

Quote from: troutphisher on October 26, 2009, 11:15:19 AM

Not to worry woowe.....

That would be 1 TP.  Besides, that was just to piss you off on canceling your smite campaign.  Worked too.  ;D 

And yes I'm still here although not fishing much lately.  Besides, if I left, who would call you on your BS?   :-*

TB
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

Al

Did you keep his name on the subscribers list so that you can tell all your sponsors how many potential clients they can reach by forking over their advertisement money?

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Al on October 26, 2009, 14:46:24 PM

Did you keep his name on the subscribers list so that you can tell all your sponsors how many potential clients they can reach by forking over their advertisement money?

Al, you owe me a computer screen cleaning, cause I just spit coffee all over mine ;D

"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

troutphisher

Quote from: troutboy_II on October 26, 2009, 12:59:18 PM
Quote from: troutphisher on October 26, 2009, 11:15:19 AM

Not to worry woowe.....

That would be 1 TP.  Besides, that was just to piss you off on canceling your smite campaign.  Worked too.  ;D 

And yes I'm still here although not fishing much lately.  Besides, if I left, who would call you on your BS?   :-*

TB

You mean call me a racist right? bwhahahahahaha

Turd you don't have the mental capacity to call my bs, one need only reflect on the "dark days" as you so aptly call them.

You had no clue who you were voting for, and when confronted to elaborate on your position, you most expeditiously, (with record breaking speed) dropped the race card, (albeit usually a tactic forwarded by the offending race) and showed your ass.

You still have no clue who you voted for, and now use terms like "hope" for a strategy......

He's an analogy for ya old turd.......

Shit in one hand and hope in the other, see which one fills first.

I have taken baths deeper than your political knowledge.

It seems your more interested in politics (the turd boy doctrine) than actually fishing. Lets us look to your percentage's of posts, shall we.
Even Ray Charles can read the data.

Perhaps you too should give up fishing, and  join the ranks of ACORN, passing out tobacco products and methadone to the homeless and retched crack heads living under our by-pass bridges, it would suite you better, and you can preach to the choir.......and you can register all the liberal votes you want.

Remember in the land of the blind, a one eyed man in king.

But please don't bother us with your political conjecture, we know better, and this is in fact a "fishing site".

It would be another matter all together if you could make an intelligent lucid comment,but so far you have not. It's unfortunate all  your political knowledge is nothing more than parroting talking points from the Rachael Maddows or Kieth Olberman.......

Spare us the drama.

Remember tight lines duce......tight lines.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

croaker

-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

troutboy_II

TP - Re: your recent post -

There are times I don't have to call you on your bull shit.  You just make it  obvious to all.  But, if that floats your boat...

Your friend.   :-*

TB
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

Gofisher

Woodie quit? And here I was feeling sorry for him... o-o
Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.