News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Peace, you dipsticks!

Started by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0, February 19, 2019, 16:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Let’s see, what have I missed over the last couple of weeks?

1.   The liberal leader, the gov, of Virginia needs to abscond.
2.   I don’t give 2 shits over confederate monuments, unless they are located in historical battlefields.  There’s one at my county courthouse, and the statue has left no impression in my 62 years, and was never a part of my Appalachian culture.  My ancestors were under heeled and would not have owned slaves, so in that era it is likely I would have not engaged in the southern sedition.
3.    Trump and his antics do not scare me, but his followers do make me take pause.   But, Bossman’s insect news (which I knew), climate change, etc  jolt the hell out of me!
4.   There are no national emergencies, at this time (i.e. southern border).  There are some global dangers, however.
5.   The only glitch of late is forgetting my username and password --- multiple times.  Bossman was patient and accommodating.

Sage wisdom from our forum leader:

“First you forget names
Then you forget faces,
Then you forget to zip up
Then you forget to zip down!

What stage are you? “

I intentionally failed to ‘zip down’ this morning and pissed in my jeans.  The future does not look bright, but it does feel warm.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Onslow

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on February 19, 2019, 16:23:12 PMLet’s see, what have I missed over the last couple of weeks?

1.   The liberal leader, the gov, of Virginia needs to abscond.
2.   I don’t give 2 shits over confederate monuments, unless they are located in historical battlefields.  There’s one at my county courthouse, and the statue has left no impression in my 62 years, and was never a part of my Appalachian culture.  My ancestors were under heeled and would not have owned slaves, so in that era it is likely I would have not engaged in the southern sedition.
3.    Trump and his antics do not scare me, but his followers do make me take pause.   But, Bossman’s insect news (which I knew), climate change, etc  jolt the hell out of me!
4.   There are no national emergencies, at this time (i.e. southern border).  There are some global dangers, however.
5.   The only glitch of late is forgetting my username and password --- multiple times.  Bossman was patient and accommodating.

Sage wisdom from our forum leader:

“First you forget names
Then you forget faces,
Then you forget to zip up
Then you forget to zip down!

What stage are you? “

I intentionally failed to ‘zip down’ this morning and pissed in my jeans.  The future does not look bright, but it does feel warm.

Thanks for the update.