At the risk of being an idiot....

Started by Devinsdad, September 14, 2005, 08:23:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shane

The Goat likes Icy Sierra Nevadas in a glass.

S

landlockednow

Quote from: Gary on September 14, 2005, 15:23:28 PM
....The Psycho Fly Fishers could also be known as "The Drought Busters.".....

That was pretty funny, Gary...also pretty true :o

Devinsdad

Guys- thanks for all the info- Keep the suggestions coming

Fly Champs- you are most kind.. thanks for the help

The goat is an expensive date with a wide array of tastes ;D

could you all suggest some must have flies to tie up and bring, I can't afford but a few of those $20 streamside jobs ::)
.. and should we bring our fly tying materials?

Creek Scum

Yes the goat is an expensive date but she's worth it. Stuart, the meals are included in the twenty five dollars and thank you for volunteering to cook chili for Friday nights dinner. I'll send you a pm and explain how that works. I'll start a thread for volunteers and assignments in the next couple of days. Are you there Peddler? I'm trying to arrange the delivery of a pickup truck load of firewood on Friday afternoon. Someone should start a thread on flies. Maybe Eugene can step in here since he know what's happening around there. I also would like to come up with a stream list with directions from the camp for people not familiar with the area. No secrets, just known streams that fish well with decent access.  I've already started a list but any help would be appreciated.
you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death - Waters, Gilmore, Wright and Mason

Howard Smith

Trout Chaser

Creek Scum

My ear plugs come in a bottle from Lynchburg, TN.  8)
you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death - Waters, Gilmore, Wright and Mason

FlyChamps

Personally, I like the ear plugs in a mason jar  :o

phg

At the Smallie Show, we had to separate the snoring and non-snoring sections....  No offence, guys, but some of us are light sleepers. :-\  ...and some of y'all wouldn't wake up if freight train ran though the camp! ;D

Peddler

Quote from: Creek Scum on September 14, 2005, 21:47:57 PM
Are you there Peddler?

I'm sorry, but all of our customer service reps are busy helping other customers... please hold for the next available operator. La da da da da.... (elevator muzak) ;)
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

zzdruid

QuotePosted by: Peddler 
Insert Quote
Quote from: Creek Scum on September 14, 2005, 10:47:57 pm
Are you there Peddler?

I'm sorry, but all of our customer service reps are busy helping other customers... please hold for the next available operator. La da da da da.... (elevator muzak) 

YOu are just plain mean............. and I like it
I could while away the hours, conversing with the flowers, conferring with the rain........ IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Devinsdad

PHG-
I'll make sure I stay opposit of you- according to the Mrs..

I am the freight train
[/size] [/font] [/color]

especially if I been drinkin' (but you guys don'y do that at these shindigs do ya ? ::))