Sure, why not
5 (71.4%)
are you effin kidding me?
0 (0%)
One time at band camp I zoomed!
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Woolly Bugger

Would any of y'all be interested in a Zoom Happy Hour?

What's the best time?

a) 5-7
b) 6-8
c) 7-9

got here for more info....

https://www.brfff.com/forum/index.php?topic=15985.0
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

Onslow
Dougfish
Woolly Bugger

were present at the first daily Pretentious Snobby Bastards Happy Hour

:cheers  :cheers  :cheers
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dougfish

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

I had to investigate "Zoom" and discovered it was a web conferencing/meeting platform.   I never really enjoyed meetings.   I do recall some erotic delightful happy hours, but those always included the fairer sex.  Sorry, I do not see that here.  All I see is a sausage fest with absolutely no chance of a hookup or even a dreamful fantasy. 

"If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be 'meetings.'
Meetings are places where dead ideas rise from their graves and eat the brains of the living."
Dave Barry
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

JMiller

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on April 18, 2020, 08:32:14 AMI had to investigate "Zoom" and discovered it was a web conferencing/meeting platform.   I never really enjoyed meetings.   I do recall some erotic delightful happy hours, but those always included the fairer sex.  Sorry, I do not see that here.  All I see is a sausage fest with absolutely no chance of a hookup or even a dreamful fantasy. 

"If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be 'meetings.'
Meetings are places where dead ideas rise from their graves and eat the brains of the living."
Dave Barry

Some of these guys strike me as pretty easy Mudwall.
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

― Charles Bukowski

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: JMiller on April 18, 2020, 12:53:08 PM
Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on April 18, 2020, 08:32:14 AMI had to investigate "Zoom" and discovered it was a web conferencing/meeting platform.  I never really enjoyed meetings.  I do recall some erotic delightful happy hours, but those always included the fairer sex.  Sorry, I do not see that here.  All I see is a sausage fest with absolutely no chance of a hookup or even a dreamful fantasy. 

Dave Barry

Some of these guys strike me as pretty easy Mudwall.

Easy?  Perhaps.  I would say some seem very effeminate from the ostentatious beer they drink, but what do I know?

Doug coined the group "The High Holer Society."  I'm thinking "The Fore and Aft Hole Society" or "The Society for Nancys" would better serve. 

Here's the topic for the next Zoom-a-doom happy hour.

https://average2alpha.com/5-ways-that-men-are-becoming-little-bitches/

I am kidding guys!  I'd join but this Zoom stuff is way above my intellectual/technological station.  Plus, I can't multitask and now, I am in spring turkey mode.

Called this one in for the son yesterday.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

JMiller

"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

― Charles Bukowski