News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Dylan may pay off

Started by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0, January 23, 2022, 18:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

trout-r-us

Dylan scheduled for Greensboro on April Fools Day. If not for Covid I'd be there. Glad I have that excuse with good seats priced over $500. 🤣
I also was a fan of the Dead and in my opinion Robert Hunter was among the all time best song writers.
I think the attraction with such writers/performers is what they have to say and what they stand for.
To each their own. I have never been a fan of country music, while millions think it's the schnizzle.
I'm also a fan of Billy Joel, Sinatra, and Barry Manilow, so I got that going for me.  :drum
"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
― Heraclitus

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: trout-r-us on January 27, 2022, 09:25:58 AMDylan scheduled for Greensboro on April Fools Day. If not for Covid I'd be there. Glad I have that excuse with good seats priced over $500. 🤣

I doubt I could or would justify 5 Benjamins to see Dylan again, only if I won the lottery or discovered some well-heeled doxy, and that ain't happening in these hills. 

2 more goodies from this collection (smoke a fatty first)

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Native Fisher

Never was a big fan of his solo stuff but I do like his contributions with the Traveling Wilburys.  He couldn't hold a candle to Roy Orbison's vocals in this group.

trout-r-us

"..........Bob Dylan's catalog is perhaps the most celebrated song collection in the history of American artists, and Sony likely paid between low-to-mid nine-figures for the masters."
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bob-dylan-sells-recorded-rights-173959709.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall
"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
― Heraclitus