News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Belated, hiccup, uh I mean piss cold (warm)water report...

Started by diaz dassie, February 10, 2011, 22:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diaz dassie

Sorry lads, I have been of piss poor form lately, tearing into Yanks and so forth, tellin ya how much I hate ya, drinking too little, just bummed that work sucks and so does this weather, but I sense heat on the horizon...here's a few pix i took a few days ago when I was sober on an urban blueline. Bought me some new waders today (coz the blueline faithful's are fuckered) so once the water warms up to round 44F, those mountainous bluelines are gonna git sum -0-
Oh yeah, fuck cabin fever coz I'm gonna break my...

and run V:;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pWPg2DXcHA&feature=related#ws
CABIN FEEVA YA HEAR MAAAAAAY!!!

Leedawg

Great chub man!!!!!!  0:0 Reminds me of the day that pretty much done me in on guiding for a living. HOT as hell August day. Booked for a 2 person half day guide trip. I pull 2 PUNK ASS kids about 10 and 12 from FLORIDA and their ASSHOLE LAWYER dad wants to tag along for free. I try and talk em out of it and reschedule, but what the F..K do I know, I just do this everyday! Tell them it is unlikely that we will catch anything. They insisted we go. Now I got 3 people and I take em to the park for fly fishing 101. Casting etc etc. 2 hours later they still can't cast 10 feet. Aren't listening to shit. Here we go. I take em a local blue line I know has fish. Prime hole. Long story short, they missed about a dozen suicidal trout takes. The father and the 2 sons. We are at the 4 hour mark. Keep trying. Finally 1 of the kids hooks and lands a good 5" chub. The dad says, is that a cutthroat in a smart ass kinda way. I say "Sure". Super quick catch and release. These guys wouldn't listen to anything I said all day. Get back to the shop, ASSHOLE dad says, "I don't think we should have to pay for this because we only caught 1 fish" The owner immediately sees the rage in my face and sends me out back. He comes out in a few and I say, "I'll eat the trip if I can go over and punch this guy in the face"! He says you are getting paid! I was pretty done after that one.

Trout Maharishi

Even chubs love the "Barbie bug", did you leave the corgis at home?
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

diaz dassie

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on February 11, 2011, 10:16:56 AM
did you leave the corgis at home?
Nah, they wanted in on this fiasco...
Lee, dunno how you dealt with being a guide. I was lucky enough to take some friends fishing who genuinely wanted to learn, but I do recall taking co-workers, the type who spend their lives hanging out at Country clubs and can't hit a ball to save their arse and because they have lots of money and supposed "status" are rather abrasive, disrespectful and ignorant and need to be met with the same kinda sentiment, a punch to the fuck >:D I like my company's policy, if beatings doesn't happen in the office or whilst wearing company attire in the public eye, have at it!

The Dude

I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

diaz dassie

Quote from: The Dude on February 11, 2011, 12:03:04 PM
Btw, John Cash covered that song.
Ain't that something? The Good Lord knows how dayum great Johnny Cash's music is,was and always will be bd;0

Holmes

ey yo, send summa dem minnas up heah to anacostia fo some catfish bait