News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Be careful out there...

Started by Woolly Bugger, December 02, 2010, 13:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

http://www2.wspa.com/news/2010/dec/01/woman-rescued-after-flood-sweeps-car-river-ar-1156874/

Authorities say a woman who disregarded a flood barricade was rescued from her submerged vehicle after water swept her car into a flooded field in western North Carolina.

WSPA-TV reported the unidentified woman had to be cut out of her vehicle Wednesday evening in Brevard.

David Orr with Brevard Rescue says the woman was swept away by flood waters from the French Broad River after ignoring a road's flood barricade. He says it took about 45 minutes to pull her to safety.
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Maharishi

Dog gone it Mama, I told you to stay home and quit that drinking and driving. b'; ;D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

troutphisher

So If I get this right......she drove around the barricades headed to wards the rising water......45 minutes later she's pulled to safety.......

45 minutes the EMS will never get back, and the Darwinian theory gets an out-lier on the curve.....useless noise data.

One more goes free to fuck up the gene pool.....fukkin -A  b';
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

trouthemp

Shame shame Phish......

Now you gona upset the Bungman, flop and oldfart....wait scratch Oldfart....he quit........ >:(
were just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl....year after year........

diaz dassie

y'all will meet ur maker. Hope you dont meet it drowning in a shitty river like the D-Bag or Frog wide. My 800th post?fuck y'all.bunch of nasty fucks... 2011 is ur demise >:D >:D >:D

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Transylwader on December 03, 2010, 00:20:33 AM
y'all will meet ur maker. Hope you dont meet it drowning in a shitty river like the D-Bag or Frog wide. My 800th post?fuck y'all.bunch of nasty fucks... 2011 is ur demise >:D >:D >:D

The only reason you haven't run off the road into a river somewhere is your driver ;D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

diaz dassie

That pygmy pune couldn't reach the steering wheel even if you over extended his gimp spine! :P

Trout Maharishi

― Charles Bukowski

Rhody

I gotta get to know some of you guys better so I can get in on the BASHIN!!!!! I LOVE IT   'c;  -0-
My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.

Leedawg

That last post was from me. Forgot I was browsing under Rhodys login. Sorry.  b';