News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Sluicin for Gold

Started by Rhody, September 26, 2011, 22:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhody

Haven't had as much of a chance to fish this summer as last, and this year's trips have not lived up to last summer's excellence, so when I saw this on the way over after driving through rain for 2 hours, I was starting to hunt for my mojo
[attachimg=1]
lookin hard for the double rainbow over Hickory Tree
[attachimg=2]
Thursday started off good and got better all damn day
[attachimg=3]
[attachimg=4]
stayed in the water from 8:30 until after 5, into fish all day, started midgy, then nymphed, then softhackles, and about 3 hours of stellar dries, got the mojo back, at least for the day
[attachimg=5]
[attachimg=6]
[attachimg=7]
dragged myself back to the truck for a bite after a fantastic long day on the water and headed back over the mountain, found the end of my rainbow for a day, but my rainbow was all buttery brown....
[attachimg=8]

My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dougfish

Nice Brownies! You supremely suck!

blue ridge angler

Nice man..We need to get one more bass trip in before the weather really turns..

kylemc

Quote from: blue ridge angler on September 27, 2011, 06:01:21 AM
Nice man..We need to get one more bass trip in before the weather really turns..

This weekend Buddy! Don't miss it!

Holmes

Excellent song choice. Yeah petey loves da marshall tucker band. And those browns look good too. 'c;

trouthemp

Looks like a fine day indeed.........damn that samitch make me hungry.......... 'c;
were just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl....year after year........

Rhody

kyle and buddy-i hope to see ya'll satiddy night/sunday
My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.

Transylwader

Nuthing wrong with gettin the mojo back. Right now, I feel like mine's in my fuckin bosses purse b';

tattdflythrower

loooks like you found a pan full of it 'c; i gotta go to ga for a solid week of brewery work   b'; but have a day off fri mayb ill gettin into some early fall specks
"if i live the life im given, i wont be scared to die"

benben reincarnated

Nice fish and pretty awesome pics.   0:0