News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Window World question

Started by peter p, February 12, 2008, 20:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter p

Hey gang

I need to replace my windows in my house.  Has anybody ever used Window World or a similar company?  If so, what was your experience like?
Peter

Trout Maharishi

Let us know how it works out. I have been thinking about putting a couple of windows in the Yurt. ;D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Fire-Fly

You should be able to check with your local Better buisiness burea to see if the company you are going to use has any complaints against them. Whoever you use make sure they are licensed and insured.

Gofisher

Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

troutphisher

Sorry, but the last window pane I bought was in 1976. It was a good trip  0--0
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

peter p

no joke Gordie.  I need to replace my windows. 
Peter

Gofisher

Good luck. They have so many different kinds now I wouldn't know what to pick. If it's a good company, they'd be happy to provide you with references. I'd make some calls to some customers of theirs. Good luck.
Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

Oldman

You dont need a license to replace windows. You should check and see if the installer in reputiple (sp). Anderson windows and doors are the best in my 28 years in construction. Ask for references.

troutjedi