News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

WMT relative?

Started by Big J, September 17, 2015, 09:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big J

WMT, were you up in VA or one of your relatives up here? 

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

One confused fellow just like yourself.  NC tags, Tennessee fan, and a Braves fan.  Also a fan of yoga pants for good measure. 

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

I don't believe this dude is a relative of WMT.  He's wearing sunglasses and one would assume he has 2 functional eyes positioned normally.  The majority of WMT's kin have one eye in the middle of their forehead. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

themidge

Is the Big Lick's right beside that Lowe's still open? That was a fun restaurant. Nothing beats La Carreta though. No Mexican food as good as LaCa up here in NOVA/DC.

Big J

Quote from: themidge on September 17, 2015, 09:18:45 AM
Is the Big Lick's right beside that Lowe's still open? That was a fun restaurant. Nothing beats La Carreta though. No Mexican food as good as LaCa up here in NOVA/DC.

Nope, Big Licks closed a while ago.  It's now a La Carreta.  La Carreta moved their Timberlake location down to where Big Licks was.  Completely revamped the restaurant.  Looks like an amusement park to be honest.  They did a good job with it.  There is also now a Waffle House in front of Lowes.

Grannyknot

say what you want about wmt, but I know he would never EVER drive a step side truck.
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

themidge

Quote from: Big J on September 17, 2015, 09:22:37 AM
Quote from: themidge on September 17, 2015, 09:18:45 AM

Nope, Big Licks closed a while ago.  It's now a La Carreta.  La Carreta moved their Timberlake location down to where Big Licks was.  Completely revamped the restaurant.  Looks like an amusement park to be honest.  They did a good job with it.  There is also now a Waffle House in front of Lowes.

Another La Carreta! Sounds good to me.

Michael Toris

Seems like a cool ass dude

Michael Toris

Quote from: Grannyknot on September 17, 2015, 09:24:27 AM
say what you want about wmt, but I know he would never EVER drive a step side truck.
Very anti-stepside

Aka

I'll go in the record here and say I'm a big fan of yoga pants.

RiverbumCO

My real name is Chad Farthouse.

tomato can

Quote from: AKAaron on September 17, 2015, 12:25:22 PM
I'll go in the record here and say I'm a big fan of yoga pants.
AK is that for wearing or lookin' at.

Transylwader

Brett Favre, you pervert bastage. I knows you banged that Jets reporter 'c; bd;0

This clarifies my stance on yoga ornithology

Fucking Gayson. God damn b';