News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

family friendly?

Started by mlmurph, December 30, 2008, 14:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlmurph

Am I the only one that thinks the masthead of this forum is inappropriate?

Woolly Bugger

I guess so....

btw she'll go away in the new year....

o-o
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutfreak

dont look at it......it is the old folks on her that enjoy it......I get to see it at home, so I dont have to bother looking.....ha ha ha!

gardenboy

diamonddave7676

quit your whining!!!! 

If you dont like it don't look at it.  LOL

ColdOnTheShoulder

Quote from: mlmurph on December 30, 2008, 14:55:05 PM
Am I the only one that thinks the masthead of this forum is inappropriate?

Yes. Worst intro ever.

Do you know how families are made? I would think any family would value the source of a baby's nourishment, but if you like malnourished babies, that's on you. If she had a bubble saying "Please have pre-marital intercourse with me" then whining might be justified. Maybe.

DJ65

Al

Quote from: gardenboy on December 30, 2008, 16:49:02 PM
nice first post...

Yep, he will fit right in with this crowd ::).

cmiller51h

Murph, dont pay no attention to them, just jump in with both feet.
"Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way" GEN George S. Patton, 3rd Armor Commander

troutphisher

I find the Banner in quite good taste and decorum.
Note the artistic posture, free flowing limbs culminating with the index digit, subtly suggesting the viewer to focus. It reminds me of the great works of antiquity by masters such as Micheal Angelo..........

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

glassfisher

Quote from: troutphisher on December 30, 2008, 21:42:45 PM
I find the Banner in quite good taste and decorum.
Note the artistic posture, free flowing limbs culminating with the index digit, subtly suggesting the viewer to focus. It reminds me of the great works of antiquity by masters such as Micheal Angelo..........

Yeah, what he said...  and boobs are cool!   ;hb  ;hb  ;hb
Beer, the cause of and solution to all life's problems.

dnakamoto

Theres plenty of other forums last time i checked.  Nobody is forced.

DJ65

Oldman

Art for Arts' sake. However it is rather difficult to open with the kids around.... bottom line (and top line for the matter) I kinda like it except for the frostbitten thingermajiggers. :P

cmiller51h

Quote from: Oldman on December 30, 2008, 22:42:35 PM
Art for Arts' sake. However it is rather difficult to open with the kids around.... bottom line (and top line for the matter) I kinda like it except for the frostbitten thingermajiggers. :P

Yep, them nips are kinda gray!
"Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way" GEN George S. Patton, 3rd Armor Commander