Smith River Sampling

Started by Al, July 11, 2016, 18:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yallerhammer

Quote from: IFStultz on July 18, 2016, 19:06:21 PM
Yellowhammer. First off let me say that I'm sorry about your reading comprehension problem. If you read my comments real real careful, I never claimed to be anything nor did I say anything derogatory specifically about bait chunkers. It's not my river. I try to help people catch more fish there any chance I get. I talk to all the fisherman there not just fly fisherman and treat them with equal respect. Having grown up there I do hold that dirty old river close to my heart. Growing up there I also know people that will jump on the chance to take a trophy from those waters slot or not. Now I know you're a angry at the world and I see you have 674 posts in 1 year and 17 days. Now let me give you a nickels worth of free advice. If you spend more time out in the world and less time in momma's basement I promise, promise, you that with a little effort and some social skills one day you will see your first titty in real life. Take care,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you say so. I'd say I saw my first titty long, long before you were born. I have nothing to prove. I grew up running wild in the mountains back when dinosaurs still roamed the earth. Never been in mama's basement. Thirty years ago, I thought I knew everything too. I was wrong. You are too. You'll figure it out one day.

Also I am not fake. I'm not a "professional trout fisherman", yuppie guidebro, or money-making from a public resource prostaff type guy who thinks all the fish belong to him. Nor do I have much respect for those who are.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

IFStultz

Quote from: Yallerhammer on July 18, 2016, 19:29:45 PM
Quote from: IFStultz on July 18, 2016, 19:06:21 PM
Yellowhammer. First off let me say that I'm sorry about your reading comprehension problem. If you read my comments real real careful, I never claimed to be anything nor did I say anything derogatory specifically about bait chunkers. It's not my river. I try to help people catch more fish there any chance I get. I talk to all the fisherman there not just fly fisherman and treat them with equal respect. Having grown up there I do hold that dirty old river close to my heart. Growing up there I also know people that will jump on the chance to take a trophy from those waters slot or not. Now I know you're a angry at the world and I see you have 674 posts in 1 year and 17 days. Now let me give you a nickels worth of free advice. If you spend more time out in the world and less time in momma's basement I promise, promise, you that with a little effort and some social skills one day you will see your first titty in real life. Take care,

Sent from my iPhone using

Also I am not fake. I'm not a "professional trout fisherman", guide, or money-making from a public resource prostaff type guy who thinks all the fish belong to him. Nor do I have much respect for those who are.

Likewise.

Al

Probably time to close this thread out guys.  :banana072:

Let me leave you with this - next time we sample we are going to do a long overdue age and growth study on some of the fish we collect. That means means we will be extracting ear bones for later study in the laboratory (growth rings like on a tree). When I told Mrs K, who understands the process, she put in her order for a few baking fish.

Yallerhammer

Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

troutfanatic

This was a productive thread for a hot minute.

If you guys got a line on some plump chicks with big old double Ds, hook a bray up. I like looking at titties.

I'd contribute more to good threads like this but there always seems to be "stress on the server" when I log in.
n!n

Woolly Bugger

Dayum this thread blew up and is hotter than two rats fucking in a wool sock!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on July 18, 2016, 20:38:04 PM
Dayum this thread blew up and is hotter than two rats fucking in a wool sock!

I am going to hijack this thread, because, unlike Brian, I now think the thread sucks and I added to the suckiness.   And I have exactly 12 days of employment and am feeling mighty free. 

The Boss redirected with his brilliant "hotter than two rats fucking in a wool sock".  I pride myself on recognizing the local colloquialisms, but I have never heard this one.  Many, many thanks!!!  I can add it to my:

1.   2 groundhogs fighting in a tater sack
2.    Hotter or luckier than a 40 peckered billy goat
3.   Hotter than a 40 balled tom cat
4.   So hot she has to piss in the creek to keep from setting the woods on fire
5.   Sweating or nervous as a whore in church
6.   She's so fat you'll need a stack of bookmarkers to keep track of the cracks

You all get the idea.  I want to learn more.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

IFStultz

Hotter than the Olson twins in a 69.

Dougfish

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

troutfanatic

Aw no, it went sucky at the end.

Humble beginnings and solid intent for 2.5 pages.

I give it a C+

Speaking of hot, it's hotter than a lump of coal stuck between Rosie O'Donnell's ass cheeks in the Sandhills.

22midge

....its so hot that the fishermen agreed with Brian Williams for 4 hours of cold water down stream............ p;-
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Just came up with a variation of an oldie!!!! 

Nasty as a bag full of crickets.   

Sorry, PeeWee's prose made me think of it, and modify 'Uglier than a bag full of assholes'.  It all works.   
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

IFStultz

Uglier than homemade sin.

bmadd

One I don't get to use often enough, but a personal favorite.

"Slicker than two frogs fucking in a bucket of snot"

IFStultz

Slicker than greased goose shit.