WMT Posting TR's in 2021 Before Me?!?!?!

Started by Big J, March 29, 2021, 07:57:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big J

2021 has been going back and forth between a real ball buster and a blessing.  Wife had a rough pregnancy on the final stretch.  Had a rib that kept popping out and had flared ribs from where baby was riding up high in her ribs.  Pretty much on bed rest and extended periods of crying in the day.  Crazy woman talking to me about still wanting a fourth child after all that! Women are tougher than us men.  Delivery went smoothly, came home, next day baby stopped breathing.  Like turned blue and was lifeless for a solid minute and a half.  Long story short, it looks like it was a BRUE episode.  All that to say, I haven't fished or even had fishing on my mind.  When we got a week of 70 degree weather, I saw WMT post two TR's and I haven't even fished, I decided it was time to outdoors.  The girls were due for some dirt on them as well.

I'm really thinking these girls are good luck too.  This stream hasn't produced for me in a while.  I had one of the best dry fly fishing days I've ever experienced on a stream I'm lugging two girls around on.  Right from the pull off I was having 3-6 fish explode on the fly in every pool.  I need to take them with me more often.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Plus they are pretty cute and make better fish models than me.

Sometimes...

Found Doug's vibrator.  Had to really stress to the girls not to pick this up.  :o

Dandelion, their favorite flower because there is a lot of them in our yard.  :laugh:

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Phil

Beautiful daughters and brook trout! What a Lucky Man!  /'/  :bow

hcrum87hc

Looks like a great time.  Kudos for getting them both out with you.  Glad to hear everything is looking good for mom and baby. 

I need to get my 4 year old out on a stream soon.  We're staying at the Davidson River campground in April, so I'll probably walk down to the stocked section along the campground and see if I can't get her on a few with a bobber and some corn or worms.  We'll try flies when she gets older, but at this age, I'd just love to see her catch some and get her hooked (pun intended).
Jeremiah 17:7

Michael Toris

Lol, for as long as I have been on this earth, I would have never, ever thought I'd see a BigJ report featuring a dildo. I am in utter shock. My kid would have absolutely had a melt down if had saw that; pink rocket!

Big J

Quote from: WMT on March 29, 2021, 10:36:34 AMLol, for as long as I have been on this earth, I would have never, ever thought I'd see a BigJ report featuring a dildo. I am in utter shock. My kid would have absolutely had a melt down if had saw that; pink rocket!

Hey now! Not all of Jerry's Kids sit in the corner and watch!

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: WMT on March 29, 2021, 10:36:34 AMLol, for as long as I have been on this earth, I would have never, ever thought I'd see a BigJ report featuring a dildo. I am in utter shock. My kid would have absolutely had a melt down if had saw that; pink rocket!

Weird item to find on a brookie stream.  But the pink discovery does divulge some information on the stream's location.  I do know that J and his girls were NOT in my beloved Bath County!  The modern self-pleasuring technology has yet to appear here in these woods.  Handcrafted sculpted phalluses are still the norm they tell me.

And bad things happen to the genitals of interlopers that invade Bath.  You, WMT, know what I am talking about!  So, I doubt any sane individual would try to smuggle a pink rocket into this mountainous domain. 

https://www.theregister.com/2005/07/27/ancient_phallus/
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

driver

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

I awakened from my afternoon siesta and immediately the question popped into my head of why/how did Big J identify that pink plastic cylinder as a dildo. 

This is a young man that fails to recognize fossils, millions of year-old, on the trout stream.  Has Doug or some other degenerate been a bad influence on the lad? 

Damn, I cherished knowing at least one non reprobate in my lifetime.  I smell foul play and perhaps the further misleading of our youth.  Someone may need to perform a phallic exorcism.  I'd hate to suffer the loss of the boy and his perceived integrity.         
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Big J

Well I second guessed my conclusion when I got home.  I knew the county I was in was trashy, but it wasn't quite Bath County trashy.  So off to google I went to see if it was in fact a female sex toy.  As you noticed, I used a private browser because I didn't want a million ads for dildos and vibrators plaguing my targeted ads whenever I hand my 5 yo my phone to watch a kid show on youtube.  Surprisingly, typing in pink vibrator came up with an exact match a few google images down.  I'm thankful I did not allow my kids to play with "the pink sparkly wand"........

Onslow

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on March 29, 2021, 15:23:28 PMI awakened from my afternoon siesta and immediately the question popped into my head of why/how did Big J identify that pink plastic cylinder as a dildo. 

This is a young man that fails to recognize fossils, millions of year-old, on the trout stream.  Has Doug or some other degenerate been a bad influence on the lad? 

Damn, I cherished knowing at least one non reprobate in my lifetime.  I smell foul play and perhaps the further misleading of our youth.  Someone may need to perform a phallic exorcism.  I'd hate to suffer the loss of the boy and his perceived integrity.         

I've only met one person who wasn't dildo aware @ age 19.  Oddly enough, he was the HS valedictorian, 4.0 GPA @ NCSU engineering UG. He lived off campus, and referred to dorms as "dens of iniquity".  Solid dude though. He didn't have an ill bone in his body.

Dougfish

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Yallerhammer

This TR gave me the happyz. Nice fishes, and your girls are cuter than speckled puppies in a red wagon.

Sorry I dropped my toy up there, been looking for it.  :laugh:
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

troutrus

Good job Daddy. Cute kids.
My kind of Brookie stream where you can drive right up to the fishing area. 👍👍

troutboy_II

You're a great dad and husband to give your wife a break - sounds like she earned it.  Glad things seem to be going better now.

I really appreciate your post - brought a smile to my face.  Have been doing a thing with vertigo for the first time and needed a smile.  Thanks again!

TB
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.