News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Been a while

Started by The Dude, November 02, 2020, 13:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dude

It's too hard to post reports on here anymore. So I just threw a bunch of photos into iMovie and hit create. I'm lazy, I guess.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: The Dude on November 02, 2020, 13:42:54 PMIt's too hard to post reports on here anymore. So I just threw a bunch of photos into iMovie and hit create. I'm lazy, I guess.

lazy bartarto...
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

You cannot view this attachment.

You don't have a size option at the bottom of the upload screen?

And photos have to be inserted after upload to them to display correctly
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Woolly Bugger

btw that is a pretty stream you guys were fishin! Like your 'hauler' too. Brad, aka Psycho Fisher made a 'mule' hauler with shoulder straps for hike up Hazel creek...
me -There's a season?

Big J

Nice trip!  V:;  What did you burn at the end?

Needs more Ben.

The Dude

Quote from: Big J on November 02, 2020, 15:55:59 PMNice trip!  V:;  What did you burn at the end?

Needs more Ben.

Ben couldn't make the trip this year.

That was an old Sierra Designs Comet3 tent. I probably shouldn't have burned it and wish now that I hadn't, but shit happens. There is a backstory there, but I won't bore you with the details.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

The Dude

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on November 02, 2020, 15:53:18 PMbtw that is a pretty stream you guys were fishin! Like your 'hauler' too. Brad, aka Psycho Fisher made a 'mule' hauler with shoulder straps for hike up Hazel creek...

That "hauler" setup was actually part of a strategic logistics drop a few days prior to the actual trip start. I wanted to get that wood cart out there in place for moving firewood around. The actual trip involved a fully loaded backpack on my back, and a soft cooler strapped to my front with 15-lbs of ice, among other things. A man go do a lot when he puts his mind to something.

Dougfish

Sanguine, sir.  :cheers

X2, on needs some Ben.  :laugh:
And good feesh near the end.
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Onslow

That was one heck of an outing. Good fish, good foliage, good times. 

Phil

Beetle

Quote from: Onslow on November 02, 2020, 19:28:25 PMThat was one heck of an outing. Good fish, good foliage, good times. 

Ditto.    I love the video as opposed to gigantic pictures

Sedition and Pockets

Needs more Staind.

Excellent work though.

benben reincarnated

Quote from: Big J on November 02, 2020, 15:55:59 PMNice trip!  V:;  What did you burn at the end?

Needs more Ben.

Agreed.  Next year...

Yallerhammer

Hell yeah! Looks like a great time. Beautiful water, great scenery, good fish, good eats, good pics! Thanks for taking us along with you.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff