News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

For the lust of guns

Started by Mudwall Gatewood, October 10, 2014, 12:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmadd

Cereallessly, can we just keep this about guns and not everything else?

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: bmadd on June 26, 2015, 16:00:07 PM

Cereal:  I was a little miffed at the last box of Kellogg's Raisin Bran Crunch I bought; there seemed to be less crunch.

Empowerment of the gals:  I just think it is a good idea (my opinion prejudiced by the late Hitchens).  I have no clue how to achieve such a fantasy.  If I did, I would not be looking at bugs.

Guns (things that go bang):  My wife is a better shot than I am.  You think that Heritage cowboy 22 mag 6-shooter will serve me against coyotes and panthers?  A supernovae explosion goes bang so they tell me; I am still waiting to hear the report.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

bmadd

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on June 26, 2015, 16:26:05 PM
Quote from: bmadd on June 26, 2015, 16:00:07 PM

Cereal:  I was a little miffed at the last box of Kellogg's Raisin Bran Crunch I bought; there seemed to be less crunch.

Empowerment of the gals:  I just think it is a good idea (my opinion prejudiced by the late Hitchens).  I have no clue how to achieve such a fantasy.  If I did, I would not be looking at bugs.

Guns (things that go bang):  My wife is a better shot than I am.  You think that Heritage cowboy 22 mag 6-shooter will serve me against coyotes and panthers?  A supernovae explosion goes bang so they tell me; I am still waiting to hear the report.

Eat more fruits loops.

Same.

My wife is scared of guns no matter how much I try to mark her comfortable around them.

I think we should keep a thread just about guns, about guns. If you want to change course to gun rights or anything else, please start your own thread.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: bmadd on June 26, 2015, 17:00:59 PM

I think we should keep a thread just about guns, about guns. If you want to change course to gun rights or anything else, please start your own thread.

Return to Go (page 1), reevaluate, and collect $100 of cowrie shells and whales teeth.  I started this thread, not that it makes a flip.  If you want to start a fresh thread on guns, Caitlyn Jenner, cool shower curtains, clever maternity shirts, or whatever, please charge ahead.  Or you can sidetrack this one into the abyss, or farther into the depths of BS.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Big J

flatlander

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on September 15, 2015, 12:01:57 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/27/opinions/us-guns-evidence/?iid=ob_article_footer_expansion&iref=obinsite

Interesting.

As usual, the comments are more interesting than the article itself.  The audacity of urban liberals never ceases to amaze me. 

Yallerhammer

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on September 15, 2015, 12:01:57 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/27/opinions/us-guns-evidence/?iid=ob_article_footer_expansion&iref=obinsite

Interesting.

I suggest that this guy not let the door hit him on the ass on his way out to go live in Europe in one of those wonderful, progressive liberal utopias where the government provides for all your needs, keeps the boogeymen away, tells you how to think and act, and keeps your balls locked up in a safe for you.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

themidge

Yallerhammer

Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Michael Toris

Is that bolt gun a mossberg?

bmadd

Trout Maharishi

"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Michael Toris

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on November 07, 2015, 19:34:16 PM
Looks like a good Coon gun ;D
Pretty shitty troll attempt imo. I expect better trolls than this from you.

Trout Maharishi

No troll intended, wake up and smell the coffee. BTW, I've noticed it has become ever increasing less popular to speak your mind around here. Especially if it goes against the status quo. I do not call anyone names, imply they are simply trolling, question their intelligence, integrity, or honesty. I am a simple man and speak my mind. Disagreement is only natural when you have the diversity of personalities we have here. I am fine with agreeing to disagree.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski