As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

New World Record

Started by Fin, June 21, 2011, 07:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big J

I'd poop my pants if I caught that!  bd;0

Woolly Bugger

Nick Anderson (left) holds the 143-pound blue catfish he caught late Saturday. He was fishing with his dad, Rick (center) and brother Jeramie Mullis.
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Stuart R.

I little  "or a whole lot of" cajun season and that bad boy and you could feed the whole hood.

STU
CPR Catch, Photo, Release.

diaz dassie

Fucked up crazy a cat that big lives! I thought they got to 120lbs (and y'all know how them peeps who take records exaggerate stuff? Like  Brown trout can grow to 60" and 50lbs pssssh). OK, so the burning question is:
I understand its a wolrd record, but which state gets it? Buggs Island is in both Cackakack and Old Demurnyawn ???

lostnwilderness

I got a more pressing question, how many pounds of ole bay, gallons of Crisco and cases of PBR would you need?
"I read The Bible once. You know God and Jesus and all them apostles? They were all fishermen, just like me. Yeah, straight to heaven for Mick Dundee. Yep, me and God... We'd be mates."

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: lostnwilderness on June 22, 2011, 19:09:53 PM
how many gallons of Crisco and cases of PBR would you need?

Two cases of PBR and a half gallon of Crisco is all Tranny needs to have a good time with that thing.  -0-

lostnwilderness

FLMAO!  Enough to get drunk and lube er up! -+;
"I read The Bible once. You know God and Jesus and all them apostles? They were all fishermen, just like me. Yeah, straight to heaven for Mick Dundee. Yep, me and God... We'd be mates."