Bring back the shoutbox
2 (25%)
Board works better without 'em
1 (12.5%)
One time at bandcamp I ....
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Woolly Bugger

I've removed a bunch of mods to help improve the PM send problems....
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on February 05, 2017, 10:56:10 AM

Now remove some of your dipshit moderators and we'll have something to be proud of. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Onslow

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on February 05, 2017, 10:56:10 AM

Correlation, or causation?

Tapatalk is useful for remote postings, and quick screenshot maps stuff.

Dee-Vo

Tapatalk is great when it's working properly.

Woolly Bugger

i'm odoing my best to fuk thinks up...
b';
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutfanatic

You need a good IT guy that works cheap.

RiverbumCO

Mudwall for moderator!

Unless he's still casually upset at Grayson. If that's the case, he just doesn't know enough about Grayson.
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: RiverbumCO on February 05, 2017, 23:12:15 PM
Mudwall for moderator!

Unless he's still casually upset at Grayson. If that's the case, he just doesn't know enough about Grayson.
[/quote

I'm not "casually upset" with Grayson.  In fact, I ain't even formally upset with Grayson.  I respect the pup.  I was busting his chops.  In this case you didn't "know enough about" Mudwall.  I could not be a moderator, nor do I want to be; I know my limitations. 

It is nice of you to come to the defense of your pal.  I appreciate that sort of concern and friendship. 

Michael Toris

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on February 06, 2017, 07:35:25 AM
Mudwall for moderator!

[/quote

I'm not "casually upset" with Grayson.  In fact, I ain't even formally upset with Grayson.  I respect the pup.  I was busting his chops.  In this case you didn't "know enough about" Mudwall.  I could not be a moderator, nor do I want to be; I know my limitations. 

It is nice of you to come to the defense of your pal.  I appreciate that sort of concern and friendship.
Mudwall is an asshole, but damn if I just don't love his grouchy ass

Onslow

Quote from: DAYUMson on February 06, 2017, 16:41:27 PM
Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on February 06, 2017, 07:35:25 AM
Mudwall for moderator!

[/quote

Mudwall is an asshole, but damn if I just don't love his grouchy ass

I clearly comprehend the affection Hiner feels for Grayson, and Talmarkes aka Tranny formerly Transexualwader.  However, there are times when this affected mind struggles to find the appropriate adjectives and words to describe what I observe.  I've settled on persistent paternalistic affection while driving home. 

This question begs asking.  Hiner, were you the illegitimate baby daddy of Talmarkes and G man? 

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Onslow on February 06, 2017, 18:09:04 PM
This question begs asking.  Hiner, were you the illegitimate baby daddy of Talmarkes and G man?

Are you kidding?  I likely have some illegitimate children, but they would all display signs of miscegenation, vote Democrat, be atheists, and have IQs > room temperature.  Do Tranny and Grayson fit these personae?