News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Video of the day...

Started by Holmes, November 02, 2011, 12:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

https://nypost.com/2021/08/09/colorado-hiker-charged-at-by-bull-moose-in-scary-pov-video/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=pasteboard_app

You cannot view this attachment.

Phil knew not to get close to an elk in the smokies — this guy thought it would be ok to pet bullwinkle
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

A man floating naked on a log in the Nolichuckey River was finally resuced this afternoon after refusing several rescue efforts.

QuoteSharon Metcalf
update: Susan Robinson Craig is with David Craig.
1h ·
I have to brag on my husband: apparently there was a man on a log in the rain-swollen river today. Attempts had been made to throw the man a rope off the Kinser bridge, but those weren't successful. A friend called David, knowing we live right on the river, and asked if he could throw the man a life preserver we keep ready for emergencies. David tried, but the rope was about 3' too short. David then grabbed a life jacket off the jet ski and drove down to Bird's Bridge where he successfully threw the life jacket to the man as he passed under the bridge. We later learned that the man had been rescued by boat near Kinser Park. Proud that David was able to be a small part of that effort. Grateful to have the services of our local rescue squad and law enforcement, too!

QuoteGreene County Rescues Man Naked On Log In Nolichucky River
Cocke County authorities may have had to help in evacuations Tuesday night, but it pails in comparison to what Greene County authorities had to deal with on Wednesday afternoon... a naked man floating down the Nolichucky River on a log. The man identified as 52 year old Troy Hunt was first spotted by a motorist crossing a bridge on the Erwin Highway around 11:30...the man was singing "God Bless The USA" while riding the log on the river. Greene County rescue officials made numerous attempts at several bridges to rescue Hunt...but he would not grab a rope. At one time, he accepted a life jacket thrown to him, but tossed the rope aside...continuing to ride down the river naked on a log. Officials eventually were able to get to him in a boat off the Kinser Park boat ramp. All total the man rode 15 miles in 2 1/2 hours naked on a log in the Nolichucky River. He was charged with disorderly conduct and indecent exposure. In the immortal words of Randy Travis...now pray for the fish.
me -There's a season?

Trout Maharishi

Meth is a powerful drug <-;:  Rescue- "Hey you on the log what's your name" Man floating on log in river naked "Huck Finn". Rescue "Grab the rope when we throw it to you Huck", Man floating on log in river naked "no thanks, I just want a beer and a cigarette" <-;:
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Trout Maharishi

I would love to hear this story of how you end up naked on a log floating down the river singing God Bless The USA. That river is no joke when it's not flooded. I almost drown years ago trying to canoe down it.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Onslow

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Onslow on September 05, 2021, 21:05:57 PM

The character Beth is why I don't watch Yellowstone.  I recall seeing her nude, exiting an outdoor tub, in one of the earlier episodes.  I no longer enjoy a Woodie, and my maxim these days is "Just Say No To A Stiffy". 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on September 08, 2021, 21:33:11 PMThe character Beth is why I don't watch Yellowstone.  I recall seeing her nude, exiting an outdoor tub, in one of the earlier episodes.  I no longer enjoy a Woodie, and my maxim these days is "Just Say No To A Stiffy". 

me -There's a season?

Trout Maharishi

I'm having some issues in that area too. These herniated disk in my back are pinching some nerve in my leg and groin that make me get erections just out of the blue. Really sensitive to, like when you were 12. I get as hard as old people's toe nails. A nurses and 2 physical therapists tried to give me their phone numbers when I told them. Neither are my type though, too old, and too tall.
― Charles Bukowski

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on September 10, 2021, 09:20:44 AM

Had to make a trip to Roanoke to the nearest cobbler for some leather work a couple of weeks ago.  I saw a beautiful young gal in an eatery.  I kept thinking, don't get an erection, don't get an erection, don't get an erection, but then she did.

Clearly, I need to clean the frit on the probe of my poonmeter.  Or better, I should just throw the damn thing away; it ain't worked worth a damn in years.   
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Woolly Bugger

always nice to watch the action at Brooks Falls

me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?