National record Grass carp - Rural Retreat Lake

Started by themidge, June 01, 2015, 19:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverbumCO

Ive seen em there.  Never that big though.  Purdy cool.
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Big J

It's a pretty lake.  Has the abundance of water vegetation at one end of the lake to grow them big.

Dee-Vo

Wonder what that thing weighs. I know a couple places that hold some big ass grassies.....close to or maybe larger than that one. I want one on the fly.

Dougfish

The bugger's from a couple years ago was pretty stout:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Dougfish on June 02, 2015, 09:24:29 AM

I had a bigger on the line but it broke off at the boat, I was using 12lb, my bad... the bearded ones set me straight... That was during the cicada hatch and it took the bug on the surface!

-0-  -0- -0-  -0- -0- -0-
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Transylwader

That poor carp. Awesome gill rape there, aspiring hick.
It also has fish tuberculosis (curved spine) Wonder how many extra dickinches that twat coulda got if it was a healthy fish?
Looks undernourished too.
Wow, grassies never cease to amaze. Now if only those fuggers got airborn like gars. I'd say fuck a gar. 8)

Michael Toris

Quote from: Dougfish on June 02, 2015, 09:24:29 AM

That was a big fucking fish. It whipped his as for sure.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Transylwader on June 02, 2015, 10:49:34 AM
That poor carp. Awesome gill rape there, aspiring hick.
It also has fish tuberculosis (curved spine) Wonder how many extra dickinches that twat coulda got if it was a healthy fish?
Looks undernourished too.
Wow, grassies never cease to amaze. Now if only those fuggers got airborn like gars. I'd say fuck a gar. 8)

You've selected the wrong credentials to impress!

It is scoliosis, you rube!

Plus, I like Master Mitchell's fish and photograph more than yours and others.  He is in jeans, real-man boots, VT cap, and a knife on his belt.  Give the lad his due. 

Quote from: wildmttrout on June 02, 2015, 10:55:05 AM
That was a big fucking fish. It whipped his as for sure.

Let's measure our peckers!  You guys flabbergast me.     
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

themidge

Transylwader

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on June 02, 2015, 11:00:12 AM

Plus, I like Master Mitchell's fish and photograph more than yours and others.  He is in jeans, real-man boots, VT cap, and a knife on his belt.  Give the lad his due. 

Curved spine, scoliosis, fish tuberculosis. Who gives a rat fuck? Same physicality, kind of like limp dick, soft cock or floppy penis. It's spine is jacked up, whether you choose to acknowledge that or not.
I am all for traditions, but when these hick douche bags realize that they ain't getting proper looking women because they want to dress like a fucking Walton, then they can continue spreading their poor genes and keeping their Charlie Brown lookin family tree with one branch in the circus. What do you assclowns do over Halloween?

PUMP KIN  :o

Real man boots p;- VT cap p;- a knife p;- Couldn't help his inbred ass from holding that fucking fish properly.
Moral of the story is he is a typical a-hole VAginan and he can fukk right off n!n 

themidge

Quote from: Transylwader on June 02, 2015, 11:37:04 AM
Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on June 02, 2015, 11:00:12 AM

Curved spine, scoliosis, fish tuberculosis. Who gives a rat fuck? Same physicality, kind of like limp dick, soft cock or floppy penis. It's spine is jacked up, whether you choose to acknowledge that or not.
I am all for traditions, but when these hick douche bags realize that they ain't getting proper looking women because they want to dress like a fucking Walton, then they can continue spreading their poor genes and keeping their Charlie Brown lookin family tree with one branch in the circus. What do you assclowns do over Halloween?

Real man boots p;- VT cap p;- a knife p;- Couldn't help his inbred ass from holding that fucking fish properly.
Moral of the story is he is a typical a-hole VAginan and he can fukk right off n!n

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Transylwader on June 02, 2015, 11:37:04 AM

Moral of the story?  I don't see a story, and without a story there can be no moral or lesson.  All I read is the opinion of an ass.

The Mitchell name is well respected in SWVA.  And I know for fact that young Mitchell has caught not only a huge grass carp but landed a stream-bred tiger trout as well, from a SWVA headwaters ---- on a #0 Dressed Aglia Mepps.  Plus, I'll bet a new shiny penny he knows the difference between a Yellow Sally and a Cahill/Flat-headed Mayfly.

It is a Virginia hayseed thing; you can't comprehend. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Transylwader

Yellow Sally, Cahill, Sulpher...
Your arse, your face?
Zero difference.
I liken this conversation to the cockbites trying to disseminate between a bonito and a false albacore. They both pull.
Analysts already have the word ANAL in their description. Not looking for an amicable outcome.
Suck my bollocks :;!