• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!!!!. Please login or sign up.
September 22, 2021, 13:10:54 PM

News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Recent posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
The bar is open.... / Re: unlimited odds and ends
Last post by Woolly Bugger - Today at 12:36:09 PM

Pawpaw trees being planted!
The bar is open.... / Re: Sign of the apocalypse or ...
Last post by rbphoto - Today at 11:59:29 AM
I just use the stare of death

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Last post by driver - Today at 11:17:26 AM
Nunchucks in and open carry holster will solve any problem.

People know not to mess with someone with nunchucks.
Last post by Onslow - September 21, 2021, 19:55:32 PM
I may have shot 6 bullets in the last 3 years. That is good for about 3 ground hogs. Guns to me are like alcohol, weed, or drugs. Costly, and nothing but trouble. Fuck all that shit. 

If I need to drop somebody, I'll simply eat some chili and sweet potatoes for supper, and granola the next morning. I'll simply do a walk by fart, and they'll drop dead with no visible injury.
The bar is open.... / Re: Corona Virus
Last post by Onslow - September 21, 2021, 19:46:13 PM
Quote from: Al on September 20, 2021, 22:17:22 PMNot good - prayers to family to get through this.

Do you know any details you can share, ie were they in hospital - how long? ICU? How old and had they taken vaccine?

92 and 67.  Both not vaccinated. Bob was old, but he was in great shape. Drove until 90, and wrote a book last year. Bob spent about a week in the hospital, the son was a militant anti vaccer, and died alone at home.

Yes, my wife really does have a cousin that is 92.  Her grandparents on her father's side were wed in 1899.
The bar is open.... / Re: unlimited it's the water, ...
Last post by Woolly Bugger - September 21, 2021, 09:33:09 AM
Cottages of Boone Wastewater Tank Overflows Due to Mechanical Error

The Cottages of Boone, located at 615 Fallview Lane in Boone, North Carolina, experienced a discharge of untreated domestic wastewater. The housing development operates an on-site wastewater treatment system that is permitted through the North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality's Division of Water Resources and serves 894 bedrooms and ancillary facilities.

The Cottage of Boone WWTP facility's equalization tank overflowed as the result of an emergent mechanical error that occurred at the treatment facility. The discharge is believed to have started late Monday, September 13, and ended at approximately 8:00 p.m. It is estimated that approximately 4,725 gallons of untreated wastewater were discharged to Laurel Fork stream within the Watauga River Basin during the event. A local sludge hauling company arrived on-site and pumped 12,000 gallons of raw wastewater from the equalization tank, stopping the overflow.

https://www.hcpress.com/front-page/cottages-of-boone-wastewater-tank-overflows-due-to-mechanical-error.html?fbclid=IwAR2J2Il7CQm4kmcd493KgEBv8gsmwzcDWNeKjtoOY-X-lrNfc4EJVroCYto

Last post by Woolly Bugger - September 21, 2021, 07:28:20 AM
Anti-Vax Hypocrite Eric Clapton Breaks Own Vow, Plays Venue With Vaccine Mandate
Musician who swore never to play a vaccine-mandate show goes ahead and does just that in New Orleans

You cannot see attachments on this board.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/eric-clapton-vaccine-mandate-show-smoothie-king-1229285/
Last post by Al - September 20, 2021, 22:17:22 PM
Not good - prayers to family to get through this.

Do you know any details you can share, ie were they in hospital - how long? ICU? How old and had they taken vaccine?
The bar is open.... / Re: For the lust of guns
Last post by Woolly Bugger - September 20, 2021, 19:43:31 PM
Full Harvest Moon Fever

From the gun counter

" Let's just say the highlight of the story came from a 6'2" skinny guy bent over trying to sprint out the store & across the parking lot with a $200 worth of ammo stuffed in his pants. 😱"
Local Trout Streams / Tailwaters / Re: Smith-Continued
Last post by Woolly Bugger - September 20, 2021, 19:38:34 PM
Short trip, partly sunny, cooler day
Drove up to watch Dougfish work a run, just to see how another angler would approach this section. I arrived late and he was moving on. I was wearing my brand spanking new Guide Pants for the first time, and when I reached the run I realized that I should have been wearing chesties, I couldn't cover all the water but I did connect with a couple that Dougfish had missed.

Listened to Hillbilly Elegy on the drive. Interesting story and gives insight to how weapons could be drawn at a baby shower.

Pages1 2 3 ... 10

#CommissionsEarned