Main Menu

How

Started by trout-r-us, January 02, 2007, 11:40:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trout-r-us

How
What

Gofisher

Your line hit the water with a resounding splash, putting down the fish, hence the lack of bites! Maybe your "finesse method" would have worked here as well... ::)
Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

lepomis_mcro

(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

troutphisher

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Shane

Trout Maharishi

We need more smilies to choose from 0--0
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

lepomis_mcro

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on January 05, 2007, 03:11:23 AM
We need more smilies to choose from 0--0

ask and ye shall, get what ye asked for

http://mysmilies.com/?cat=happy or just click on the smilies on the left side for more
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.