Unlimited bear news

Started by Woolly Bugger, August 09, 2015, 15:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: bmadd on August 09, 2016, 16:46:23 PM
Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on August 09, 2016, 16:41:59 PM
You been hanging out with WMT?

Unfortunately no. GBO

Well, you might want to start gathering with WMT, and start forming some variety of support group, a cluster fuck of Vol's fans prepared to offer solace to one another after the humiliating defeat.

I assume GBO = Go Big Orange.  If not, then please define.

Hokie High!!!
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Michael Toris

Paging Internet User NCSporksman

NCsporksman

I took a shot of mace to the face by a SWAT officer during a school riot when i was 16, he didn't seem to mind that I was already cuffed #blacklivesmatter, it felt like satan spray pissed hot venom strait into my eyeballs..

As for bear spray, I can only assume that it works and one would find it worth every last cent of the $42.67 it costs at Field and Stream...should they ever need to use it  n!n

Dee-Vo

I took a dose of commercial crowd control spray to the face from like 2 ft away. It was enough for probably 20 people, maybe more. I was drenched like if you soak someone with a water hose.

It wasn't fun. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of going to the ground though, so I did without water to rinse with or to drink for 30 minutes. Cops, family, property damages.

The next morning was Thanksgiving, and also it was my birthday. Not good. Costs and grudges lingered for quite some time.

I don't miss that portion of my wilder days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajhock

""Beauty is truth, truth beauty," - that is all Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know."-J. Keats

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Woolly Bugger

NC's bears are now opening car doors, leading to strange driveway encounters
http://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/article160378609.html

Video is from CO, where bears will raid your fridge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
me -There's a season?

sanjuanwormhatch

Lots of uncharacteristic black bear attacks out west this year.  Wonder why.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: sanjuanwormhatch on July 10, 2017, 09:37:42 AM
Lots of uncharacteristic black bear attacks out west this year.  Wonder why.

I predict it is just a matter of time before someone in my area has a bad bear day.  Last year, or maybe 2015, a hiker on the eastern side of the county was attacked.  Officials killed the bear, but after analysis they discovered it was the wrong bear.  No worries; there's just too many, way too many.

Everyone is seeing them and encountering them while fishing, hiking, and camping.  Bear hunters are loving it – tree and release is the latest rage.  Multiple reports of killing fawns, so I'm purchasing a bear tag this fall, and I have absolutely no desire to kill one, but their numbers just don't match the habitat ------another of Mother Nature's symmetries screwed by humans.

SJWH – maybe there's an unbalance that explains the western phenomenons. 

driver

I don't think the problem is to many bears, it's too many humans.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: driver on July 10, 2017, 11:51:31 AM
I don't think the problem is to many bears, it's too many humans.

I can agree with that, plus too much asphalt, concrete, and manicured lawns.  Can't take out humans, so we best teach the Mormons, Catholics, their followers, and all the other global procreation zealots how to use rubbers.  Or when WMT and River finally dump their wives or SOs and declare their perpetual love for each other, we can support them and all their same-sex kind  --- they ain't proliferating.

Dougfish

Quote from: driver on July 10, 2017, 11:51:31 AM
I don't think the problem is to many bears, it's too many humans that smell like bacon.

Fixed.
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Stone-Man

We have had to keep our trash inside due to 2 bears that have been roaming about 2 square miles around here and tearing up all sorts of shit. Most of the neighbors within a mile also keep the garbage inside until the day of the pick up. 2 weeks ago, I had 2 paw prints on the window of my Tahoe.

One of these 2 bears is a monster. I got a look at him 3 weeks ago and he is 2 feet thick through the ass. It was almost dark and the flash on my camera wold not quite reach him dammit.

JT

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?