News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

The other place... (SEFFF)

Started by BugSlinger, February 10, 2007, 23:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BugSlinger

Anybody else having a problem getting to http://www.southeastflyfishingforum.com/ ?

Okay okay I know I shouldn't be asking here but there are a lot of us that frequent both sites (among others).  I just get a generic fishing links page...just started doing this this morning...

troutphisher

I don't get it? whats the problem  >:D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

MtnGrouseHtr

Same thing for me. You are not the only one.

JonC43

Same here. It has been going on since last evening for me. I got through to what seemed normal once before I went to sleep, but it reverted back to the links page.

Beetle

lepomis_mcro

its a little know fact. that all internet servers are outfitted with pettyness protection circuits. when the level of pettyness exceeds regular levels...."(i.e.) people are pushed off of boards for having different views over ridiculas things like cuban cigars, floride, or religion ::) " the servers sut down to protect its self from all the B.S. ;)
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

troutphisher

its a little know fact. that all internet servers are outfitted with pettyness protection circuits. when the level of pettyness exceeds regular levels...."(i.e.) people are pushed off of boards for having different views over ridiculas things like cuban cigars, floride, or religion ::) " the servers sut down to protect its self from all the B.S. ;)

The golden club over there can say and do what they want. You have to elevate your status on SELFF to club level.  And this type of post isn't helping advance the cause.

Forget what you know and start over, with meaningless, mindless posts. Then learn a few buzz words, like (Great post!, you da man!, thank the lord....ect ect.)

Petty, I know but effective communication, that will advance your status.
Remember can't you suck up enough.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

calebB

Troutphisher, Are you against complimenting people?

Back to the post,  Last night I couldn't get on, but then tried a different pc and was able to.  This afternoon it has been fine for me.

Caleb

Peddler

I only vish ze smartest peoples in ze vorld would post there unt enlighten ze masses... but alas... zey are only human... yet zey manage to be civil.
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

phg

OK, children....

Yeah, it looks like a domain server/name server problem.  I was on this morning, but now it goes to some other site, even though the name is correct.  I'm sure Troy is working on it.  Think maybe they forget to pay their annual name-renewal fee/ :-[ o-o   >:D

old tom

I know - Let's blame it on Harvey.

teachrtec

I keep thinking yesterday I has some ugly a$$ virus on my machine. Cleaned my sys. as a precaution. Probably needed it any how.  Seems to be OK today.
Brad  8)

troutphisher

Troutphisher, Are you against complimenting people?

Great post!, you da man!, Adda boy!, thank the lord!

troutphisher

I only vish ze smartest peoples in ze vorld would post there unt enlighten ze masses... but alas... zey are only human... yet zey manage to be civil.

Feeble attempt on German phenolic  :'(

Eins sollten kleben was er weiss auberst, unbekummert beforderung.
Auf sudosten fliegen ficher gericht.

Auch bekannt als (der sudosten liegend saftsack gericht).

BTW, don't you have some wooden rulers to sell some where?

Woolly Bugger

that is too funny... :o

don't know what happened but the domain was "updated" today....

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!