News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

crappie monday

Started by lepomis_mcro, March 12, 2007, 21:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lepomis_mcro

went out on lake lookout this evening.. got to the water at 6pm temp was 49-51 degrees.
hooked into a nice guy with a white clousers mad tom. around 8-10 feet or so

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

after i released him. i parked over the spot, and had a nice time. tossing the fly. letting it sink and doing a slow retrieve

heard a few top water strikes.. so i couldnt resist throwing a small popper along the bank... first gill of the year
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

finished up around 7:30
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

troutphisher

Nice looking Crappie! and Gill

What size rod and line were you using?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

lepomis_mcro

Quote from: troutphisher on March 13, 2007, 11:26:28 AM
Nice looking Crappie! and Gill

What size rod and line were you using?

on my 8wt i had a 300 grain sinking tip line to get deep

used the 4wt floating on the gills
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.