News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Monkeys escape

Started by Trout Maharishi, January 26, 2022, 19:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout Maharishi

What's up with these monkeys? WTF kinda of BS have they unleashed now? More gain of function experiments? How many of these damn monkeys are still on the loose? 
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

I know I wouldn't be trying to pet no monkey!

I've watched planet of the apes!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Maharishi

She said she though they were cats. No way I would have tried to pet anything that had just been through that crash. I wonder just how many of those monkeys are still loose.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on January 26, 2022, 20:14:16 PMShe said she though they were cats. No way I would have tried to pet anything that had just been through that crash. I wonder just how many of those monkeys are still loose.

They say that they all have been captured
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Trout Maharishi

Do you think they would tell us if 17 monkeys with the plague were still loose?
― Charles Bukowski

Onslow

Lab animal incidents are not uncommon in RTP. I've also seen right much incinerated animal exhaust back in the aids research days.

Woolly Bugger

There was an escapee herein Winston a few years back
me -There's a season?

Trout Maharishi

Yea I saw a couple on the loose the last time I went through WS. :laugh:
― Charles Bukowski

Pansyman

You cannot view this attachment.
We see that shit all the time in TN.
You can lead a horticulture<br />but you can't make her think.<br /><br />Only users lose weed.