What if Microsoft invented the ipod?

Started by Woolly Bugger, April 19, 2006, 12:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutjedi

charlotte_boy

Microsoft could never do anything that creative or inventive.  However, Gates might be able to persuade Jobs into sharing proprietary information with him again. 

lepomis_mcro

last i heard microsoft owned a big chunk of apple....so in a way they did invent it ;)
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

charlotte_boy

In my opinion, Gates is a great business strategist who will cut your heart out with a spoon.  However, Jobs is a creative genius who has had a phenomenal impact on the culture -- Apple II, the MacIntosh, Pixar, and the I-Pod.  Had he understood that the real money was in the software instead of the hardware, as Gates advised him to license their software when he worked as a contractor on the MacIntosh, who knows how things might be different.  Can you tell that I own a bunch of Apple Computers and I-Pods?