Sage XP 380 - $350

Started by troutboy_II, April 13, 2016, 16:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troutboy_II

This 8 ft., 2 piece 3 weight is a great rod that was used lightly a few years back and not used at all in the last few years.  Light darkening on the cork from use, but rest of rods is solid and clean.  Original Sage sock and original Sage Al rod case.  I am the original owner.

I hate to sell this rod since it is an XP (and my 5 wt. XP will be buried, or in my case incinerated with me when I leave this body), but I prefer my Legend Ultra in a 3 wt.

Like most XP's, this is a fast rod and some may not like it as well for smaller streams, but the control of this rod is great and it will chunk anything you want to throw with it with just a flick.

If you are seriously interested, PM me and I will send pictures.

Thanks.

TB
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

troutboy_II

Sold, subject to check verification.

TB
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

RiverbumCO

My real name is Chad Farthouse.

troutboy_II

Great rod, no matter when.  May not suit your style, but for thoses it does, the XP has not been surpassed.

IMHO, of course. 8)

TB

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: troutboy_II on May 28, 2016, 09:04:07 AM
Great rod, no matter when.  May not suit your style, but for thoses it does, the XP has not been surpassed.

IMHO, of course. 8)

TB

I think he was referring to the "Check Verification"
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Michael Toris

troutboy_II

Well shit - I am old after all...    :banana-fu:

;D

RiverbumCO

definitely referring to payment with check.
My real name is Chad Farthouse.