SOLD Murray Mountain Trout Rod, 6'10 3wt, Excellent Cond, w/blank warrantly card

Started by wet line, February 06, 2007, 15:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wet line

Hi everybody,
I have a Murray Mountain Trout Rod for sale. It is 6'10 3wt made by Scott for Harry Murray. I bought this rod , this past summer from Harry Murray at his shop in Edinburg, VA.  It is in excellent condition. I have used it a total of six times on some of the streams in SNP.  What can I say, its a sweet rod. I just don't find that I have used it since I bought my Winston BIIx 8'4 wt (another sweet rod)  The Winston just seems to suit me better.

I have the blank warranty card for this rod as well.

Also with this rod I will give the SA Mastery XPS WF(grey) 3wt line off of the reel I was using with this rod.

I am located in Warrenton, VA 20186 and would be willing to meet you if you wanted to check the rod out.

Price is $395.00 + shipping.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

thanks,
jon

Peddler

This is one sweetheart of a rod! I have it with the all cork reel seat. The Scott 'G' series hasn't been gone long and already people are starting to hunt them down.
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

wet line

It is a sweet rod, and truth be told, I won't be heartbroken if it doesn't get sold.  I figured I would split time between the BIIx and this, but it just never happened. I think I have found myself in situations where the Scott MMT would be the "better" rod but just used the BIIX anyway. My inexperience shows   :-[

take care,
jon

wet line

I forgot to mention, I have the blank warranty card that came with this rod.

thanks,
jon